Ever met any wrestlers?

#51TheKinslayer08Posted 11/7/2012 7:37:18 PM
vegeta40 posted...
TheKinslayer08 posted...
rob van dam, lacey von erich, velvet sky, angelina love, motorcity machineguns, jahy lethal, tommy dreamer, consequences creed, abyss, jeff hardy, jeff jarrett, rico, christopher daniels, odb, homicide, hernandez, rob terry, scott steiner, kanyon, devon, earl heber, mike tenay, hector guerrero, kharma, chelsea, taylor wilde, nasty boy brian knobs, kaz, roxy, sojournor bolt, brian kendrick, don west, tracy brooks, lance hoyt, billy gunn, dixie carter, james storm, bobby roode, magnus, johnny devine.

thats all i can remember.

edit: oh and when i worked at fye in tampa, i rang up and assisted edge, christian, jimmy hart, and chris jericho.

What was Jeff Hardy like? I've always wondered about him....

he was really cool. i met him and others at tnas 8th year slammiversary celebration. kinda quiet but very friendly and took pics and signed things for everyone.
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/2vjep3b.jpg
XBL Gamer Tag - "Valo2012"
#52djshowstopper87Posted 11/7/2012 7:45:21 PM
I met Randy Orton, Mark Henry, Eve, and Sheamus. I have been to many live WWF/ WWE events but I was alway nevervous about meeting wrestlers. In like 1997 I had a chance to met The Rock but got to nervous lol ( now I really regret it). My cousins met Undertaker in 08 and said he was rue ( and maybe racist).
#53Burdman53Posted 11/7/2012 8:11:21 PM
Ivan Koloff, Dusty Rhodes, Terry Funk, Greg Valentine, Buff Bagwell, Jeff Hardy, Abyss

Ivan and Buff were for sure the nicest. Had a cool conversation with both for a good 10 minutes. Awesome. Valentine was a dick though.
#54Odd_personPosted 11/7/2012 8:14:05 PM
ive met them all and im best buddies with them all
---
Stupid is when you spend 18 hours trying to drown a fish.
#55rocketdischargePosted 11/7/2012 8:32:57 PM
Faarooq keeps coming into the supermarket where i work and making a mess in the cereal aisle. its not funny...i have to clean it up. I know it was him because I caught him in the act a couple of months ago.
---
Sagat nerfed? He can Tiger Uppercut the wing off the plane!
#56PunisherCorpsePosted 11/7/2012 8:49:06 PM
When I was younger I met Ivan Koloff @ Walmart... Shook his hand and my dad talked with him for quite some time... Nice man from how I remember it..

I not only met but worked with Jake the Snake in a match about 5 years ago I was the heel manager... I got to choke him and I took a bump... I'll never forget it..
He answered and responded to everything I talked to him about... very nice to me despite the other stories you hear... GREAT TIMES! also met Tracey Smothers very very nice man.....
---
"For Those About To Die We Salute You."
#57dan12conPosted 11/7/2012 8:50:56 PM
off-topic
---
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega."
- Brodie (from Mallrats)
#58thechaoticclownPosted 11/7/2012 9:22:13 PM
None because i live in Australia
#59vegeta40(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 2:20:26 PM
djshowstopper87 posted...
I met Randy Orton, Mark Henry, Eve, and Sheamus. I have been to many live WWF/ WWE events but I was alway nevervous about meeting wrestlers. In like 1997 I had a chance to met The Rock but got to nervous lol ( now I really regret it). My cousins met Undertaker in 08 and said he was rue ( and maybe racist).

Undertaker is a racist? Didn't see that coming....

And it seems that everyone who has met Greg Valentine says he's a jerk. I had a chance to meet him but never took it. I guess I didn't miss much.
---
R.I.P. T-Dog. Died like a hero, died like a boss.
Hollywood Undead Soldier. HU4L!!!