THQ says it's our fault for the no-2-counts glitch

#11kabanPosted 11/7/2012 7:12:25 PM
i honestly believe i saw 1, which was an epic match i had on legendary with 2 kanes. I hit him with a chokeslam a second time and he kicked out at 2. It might've been a 3rd chokeslam no clue. But yea it happens!!! Once in, a week of me playing this game? and i've played the crap out of it in that time. so yea, he's right it happens ALL THE TIME!
---
of course EVERYTHING looks bad if you remember it.
-homer simpson
#12Demoskinos85Posted 11/7/2012 7:14:14 PM
FMALuciferOD posted...
I adjusted the sliders like one guy suggested on here, just did a three way with Goldust, Tazz(me), and Crash Holly and had two counts.... Not plenty but enough.

Hmm...what are these slider settings? I'd be willing to try anything to see some damn 2-counts for once.
---
They thought they could kill me... Keep me out... but they were wrong DEAD wrong!
#13Dart_Feld7Posted 11/7/2012 7:16:11 PM
Pier81 posted...
Personally since I've tried the sliders you are talking about having no benefits at all, I tend to think that many people says they are having 2 counts because they are using leverage or right stick pins. And this issue affects normal pins.

But say that this Aubrey guy is telling the truth, why doesn't he record a simple video showing that 2-counts does exist?

Don't be fooled by the infinite finisher video, the kickouts-at-1 plagues the game whatever fighting style you choose, infinite finishers or not using finishers at all.

I think that people can understand that the issue is not with leverage or groggy grapple up/down R-stick pins. Some people simply don't have the glitch.

I'm not sure what the Aubrey guy does at THQ besides field questions, maybe he's lazy.

Before I even saw the video with the no-2 counts I accepted that maybe my exp. isn't what everyone having. I'm not sure why you or others reject the idea that the glitch isn't universal.

Like I said, Idk how the issue is supposed to be addressed or what could be causing it.
---
Gloverized by slyfan926. I'm a NE Patriots fan!
Want a mindf***? Watch Dark Floors.
#14SedatedPosted 11/7/2012 7:22:28 PM
Ive hand a handful of two counts. Idk what this clown is on about that everyone having the problem starts with infinite finishers or some such.

All in all the two counts are broken though.
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.
#15kayoticdreamzPosted 11/7/2012 7:28:32 PM
ah good ol THQ just pretending the glitch doesnt exist despite plenty of video evidence showing otherwise.

and THQ wonders why they are going bankrupt
#16OmegaPillowPosted 11/7/2012 7:30:05 PM
kayoticdreamz posted...
ah good ol THQ just pretending the glitch doesnt exist despite plenty of video evidence showing otherwise.

This

Thank god i bought this game used
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163
#17skaskiPosted 11/7/2012 7:39:17 PM(edited)
kayoticdreamz posted...

that aubrey guy said they're looking into it. what else can he do?

i mean, honestly what do people want from THQ employees? a public flogging? a lynching?
---
the solenoid robot is
dzzt
#18kayoticdreamzPosted 11/7/2012 7:40:52 PM
skaski posted...
kayoticdreamz posted...

that aubrey guy said they're looking into it. what else can he do?

i mean, honestly what do people want from THQ employees? a public flogging? a lynching?

no but rather how can they with a straight face tell us they never once had this 2 count problem when people found it within 30 minutes of owning the game? i mean really? wtf kind of beta testing do they have over there? this is proof without any doubt that they do not bug test their games one bit.
#19OrgeLambartPosted 11/7/2012 7:44:47 PM
I've seen plenty of 2 counts, don't see what the issue is. Stop playing matches with infinite finishers on and you'll see them too.
#20lv54spacemonkeyPosted 11/7/2012 7:48:43 PM
I've had 2 counts but it doesn't help that the damage jumps from light to critical really quickly. That's where the issue comes in, the opponents aren't staying at medium damage long enough which is where the 2 counts will most likely happen.
---
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/lvl54spacemonkey/Tink.gif Le 360 generale. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social