THQ says it's our fault for the no-2-counts glitch

#111MadcapunlimitedPosted 11/8/2012 12:06:57 PM
It is NOT impossible to get 2 counts... it is just extremely excessively rare.
---
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.
#112MadcapunlimitedPosted 11/8/2012 12:10:23 PM
I've had 2 counts and I've never ever used a leverage pin. Miz was kicking out like crazy @ 2 last night. But it is FAR, FAR from the norm. That's why it seemed so weird- I wasn't sure why it was happening. I checked his stats and he was at Body = Orange and that's it, so I'm really not sure at all. 2 counts clearly DO exist, it's just that making them happen seems to be a PITA
---
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.
#113DeathMagnetic80Posted 11/8/2012 12:18:28 PM
I am not being funny but you are surely trolling yourself now. DeathMagnetic has made a valid point which you are completely ignoring for the sake of your own argument.

Someone in the production team may have said this is a SIM but it is in no way a realistic SIM and that would be the case with or without the 2 count glitch. If you cant understand that then I am sorry, I can't comprehend something on anothers behalf.

Thank you, someone at least gets what I was going for here.... even without the 2 count thing, it's really not much of a sim. I mean how many years have people complained about the unrealistic selling, etc in the games? Or how people get busted wide open by things like suplexes this year? All I was saying was they may say it's one... but it's a sim in the way that Madden is a football sim.
---
RIP A7X71180 4/14/2006-12/24/2011
2012 San Diego Chargers 4-4
#114MadcapunlimitedPosted 11/8/2012 12:27:00 PM
DeathMagnetic80 posted...
I am not being funny but you are surely trolling yourself now. DeathMagnetic has made a valid point which you are completely ignoring for the sake of your own argument.

Someone in the production team may have said this is a SIM but it is in no way a realistic SIM and that would be the case with or without the 2 count glitch. If you cant understand that then I am sorry, I can't comprehend something on anothers behalf.

Thank you, someone at least gets what I was going for here.... even without the 2 count thing, it's really not much of a sim. I mean how many years have people complained about the unrealistic selling, etc in the games? Or how people get busted wide open by things like suplexes this year? All I was saying was they may say it's one... but it's a sim in the way that Madden is a football sim.

Which means the foundation of the argument is that it's "adequate but not perfect, so therefore it sucks" which is fallacious
---
#115xHaasofPainxPosted 11/8/2012 12:36:26 PM
Pier81 posted...
mcmax3000 posted...

Also, the one person above is 100% correct... This is not a game breaking bug. The game plays just fine as is. Would it play better without this problem? Absolutely. I also am rarely seeing two counts, but I also don't generally go for pins unless I'm pretty positive I'm going to get a three count, so I don't generally expect to, but I'd love to see them more. Would make the game better, but it's not game breaking.

So, you are Nash and you do a Jacknife Powerbomb to Primo after hitting him with some strong moves.

REAL LIFE: Primo sold the Jackknife as it broke his back and Nash easily covers for the 1-2-3.

WWE '13: Nash go for the cover, but Primo kicks out at 1 like he were Hogan/Warrior/Goldberg!

How can this not be a game breaking bug for a self-proclaimed wrestling SIMULATION?

I get that if you are not a wrestling fan probably you hardly notice it, but it's a basic and essential mechanic for any wrestling game that has to be sold to wrestling fans. And since this is not a generic fighter game, it is a huge problem that has been criminally overlooked.

In this example, Primo wouldn't even kick out at 2 in real life so what's your point?
---
---*December 11th - November 20th = The World's Greatest Reunion!*---
#116MrChunLiPosted 11/8/2012 12:47:37 PM
I had a clean match last night (Miz vs. Cena, falls count anywhere) where the AI had a ton of two counts. I started to get frustrated. >_>
---
I owe Munky 10 more chair shots.
The user formerly known as VGF | http://i.imgur.com/LnJpc.gif
#117failure_turtlePosted 11/8/2012 1:00:04 PM
Well it is your fault.

This game is garbage, you keep buying it.
---
Not changing this signature until I feel like it.
#118Dart_Feld7Posted 11/8/2012 1:19:40 PM
Write, this topic took a crazy turn. I've been reading and apparently Q and A and bug fixing lasts a year. Also having a glitchrees in your game means a publishing company should go bankrupt. Bye Bethesda. :(
---
Gloverized by slyfan926. I'm a NE Patriots fan!
Want a mindf***? Watch Dark Floors.
#119RobertWagnerPosted 11/8/2012 1:25:21 PM
I get the most 2 counts on Epic Match setting with Extreme Rules.

Unfortunately, I still haven't heard an E-C-Dub chant.
---
We have a turd in the punch bowl...
#120kable86Posted 11/8/2012 1:34:20 PM
Dart_Feld7 posted...
Write, this topic took a crazy turn. I've been reading and apparently Q and A and bug fixing lasts a year. Also having a glitchrees in your game means a publishing company should go bankrupt. Bye Bethesda. :(

At the very least, QA should last long enough to identify and fix a simple bug like the one being discussed. THQ isn't going bankrupt because of glitches, there are a multitude of factors.
---
++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++