THQ says it's our fault for the no-2-counts glitch

#121Dart_Feld7Posted 11/8/2012 1:40:04 PM
Bug doesn't sound simple to me.

1) It's not universal
2) Conflicting reports on whether our not sliders affects it.
3) Vagueness on whether it's tired to damage

Among other things.

Anyways, I hope that those affected get a remedy soon.
---
Gloverized by slyfan926. I'm a NE Patriots fan!
Want a mindf***? Watch Dark Floors.
#122DudebustersPosted 11/8/2012 4:44:44 PM
I get a lot of two counts. I've honestly never experienced this bug.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist, but why are people saying that anybody saying they don't get it is lying?
---
I beat Call of Duty 4. In one day.
WHAT UP!
#123enterthemadroxPosted 11/8/2012 5:07:52 PM
Is the problem that people can't kick out at 2 or is it that the AI never kicks out at 2?

I've honestly never encountered this and am confused about what it actually involves.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#124Dart_Feld7Posted 11/8/2012 6:45:30 PM(edited)
enterthemadrox posted...
Is the problem that people can't kick out at 2 or is it that the AI never kicks out at 2?

I've honestly never encountered this and am confused about what it actually involves.

The latter apparently. CPU doesn't stop kicking out at 1 until the match is ready to be won.

From what I gather, this is for normal prone "B" pins only.
---
Gloverized by slyfan926. I'm a NE Patriots fan!
Want a mindf***? Watch Dark Floors.
#125OmegaprimaPosted 11/8/2012 8:13:20 PM
Add me to the list of gamers who aren't getting 2-counts. I play on legend difficulty, but I have my sliders all over the place since I try to balance myself with the AI to make fun and competitive matches. I played around 10 epic length matches, no 2-counts. I reverted back to normal length matches, only one 2-count in nearly 10 matches. I dropped the difficulty down to hard but nothing changed, so I went back up to legend. I'm not going to waste my time attacking my opponent's legs and arms if I'm not going to try to end the match with a submission, so a game rep telling me I don't play the game the way it's supposed to be played is downright insulting. I didn't have this problem in '12, so it sure as hell isn't my fault for '13.

My matches are still fun to play out against the AI, but the fact that there are no suspenseful 2-counts just destroys the atmosphere of actually playing out a great wrestling match.
#126Pier81(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 1:58:53 PM
Best definition of the no-2-counts bug I encountered (from THQ board):

"The rest of the game is fantastic, easily the best game I've played since No Mercy, and it's close to beating it in terms of gameplay, but this really is a **** of a glitch, it's like finding a dead spider at the bottom of the best drink you've ever had."
---
I am twice the man that you are and I have half the brain that you do.
More topics from this board...
Through a tablery111618/18 2:23PM