THQ says it's our fault for the no-2-counts glitch

#21garcia_jxPosted 11/7/2012 7:59:00 PM
It should be that if they have no damage, they kick out at one. If they have moderate damage, they kick out at two.
#22lv54spacemonkeyPosted 11/7/2012 8:00:10 PM
It should be that if they have no damage, they kick out at one. If they have moderate damage, they kick out at two.

That's pretty much how it is but they go from Light to Critical really quickly. When in Attitude Era mode you'll see this in any match with a damage tracker.
---
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/lvl54spacemonkey/Tink.gif Le 360 generale. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social
#23Bridge_HansonPosted 11/7/2012 8:02:05 PM
I get plenty of "dramatic" two counts without trouble.
---
~Uniting The World: One Bridge At A Time~
*insert pop-culture reference here*
#24skaskiPosted 11/7/2012 8:06:22 PM
kayoticdreamz posted...
skaski posted...
kayoticdreamz posted...
ah good ol THQ just pretending the glitch doesnt exist despite plenty of video evidence showing otherwise.

and THQ wonders why they are going bankrupt

that aubrey guy said they're looking into it. what else can he do?

i mean, honestly what do people want from THQ employees? a public flogging? a lynching?

no but rather how can they with a straight face tell us they never once had this 2 count problem when people found it within 30 minutes of owning the game? i mean really? wtf kind of beta testing do they have over there? this is proof without any doubt that they do not bug test their games one bit.

"they" are one community manager who has acknowledged fans want more near falls in their matches. he denies it is a bug, because of the conflicting feedback about this issue. so while he doesn't say "you're right; we're idiots" he does say, "we'll try to figure it out."

video games are buggy now. it's not an apology. we're informed people; this entire generation has been plagued with unstable games. THQ isn't an exception. i challenge you to go to a new release forum and find people who aren't vocal about "game breaking glitches." i'm not saying we should accept it, but certainly we shouldn't isolate THQ. are they lazy? maybe. but no more than anyone else. they're well within current industry standards.
---
the solenoid robot is
dzzt
#25TheJahManComethPosted 11/7/2012 8:16:14 PM
I've seen 2-counts very rarely.
---
5 guys? I thought it was the 5 buys (ie the buyrate for the first PPV that feature Dolph as World Champion) - OurLadyPeace
#26Vampire WraithPosted 11/7/2012 8:26:18 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
I've seen plenty of 2 counts, don't see what the issue is. Stop playing matches with infinite finishers on and you'll see them too.

lol at damage control. I haven't used infinite finishers in this game EVER.
---
"So...who exactly are the Sin Cara fans? I never see or hear them. I'm a fan of his blooper reel...oh that was a maaaatch #yikes" - Brandi Reed
#27thekosmicfool part 2Posted 11/7/2012 8:28:54 PM
skaski posted...
kayoticdreamz posted...
skaski posted...
kayoticdreamz posted...
ah good ol THQ just pretending the glitch doesnt exist despite plenty of video evidence showing otherwise.

and THQ wonders why they are going bankrupt

that aubrey guy said they're looking into it. what else can he do?

i mean, honestly what do people want from THQ employees? a public flogging? a lynching?

no but rather how can they with a straight face tell us they never once had this 2 count problem when people found it within 30 minutes of owning the game? i mean really? wtf kind of beta testing do they have over there? this is proof without any doubt that they do not bug test their games one bit.

"they" are one community manager who has acknowledged fans want more near falls in their matches. he denies it is a bug, because of the conflicting feedback about this issue. so while he doesn't say "you're right; we're idiots" he does say, "we'll try to figure it out."

video games are buggy now. it's not an apology. we're informed people; this entire generation has been plagued with unstable games. THQ isn't an exception. i challenge you to go to a new release forum and find people who aren't vocal about "game breaking glitches." i'm not saying we should accept it, but certainly we shouldn't isolate THQ. are they lazy? maybe. but no more than anyone else. they're well within current industry standards.

Actually, there is sufficient evidence to conclude that Yukes is one of the lazier companies in the business.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#28skaskiPosted 11/7/2012 8:36:07 PM
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...
Actually, there is sufficient evidence to conclude that Yukes is one of the lazier companies in the business.

my mistake; thanks for clarifying.
---
the solenoid robot is
dzzt
#29kayoticdreamzPosted 11/7/2012 8:52:28 PM
skaski posted...
kayoticdreamz posted...
skaski posted...

the thing here is that this should of been caught in beta testing and bug testing yet it wasnt like the other 1000 bugs that are still in the game after many many years. thats kind of the point how in the hell did this get added in? it wasnt an issue last year. but again they always have to take some step backwards somewhere and not to mention every Yukes THQ WWE game has to have at least one complete WTF design decision in the game. this year our winner is the 1 count issue.

as for your challenge? halo 4. havent spotted one game breaking bug in it. damn that was easy.

skaski posted...
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...

my mistake; thanks for clarifying.

nice try at sarcasm but he is right THQ and Yukes are probably among the lazier ones out there. at least most other companies attempt to patch things or fix things not leave bugs in for 7 years or more. and no not every game is released with gamebreaking bugs.

Vampire Wraith posted...

lol at damage control. I haven't used infinite finishers in this game EVER.

this. the fact is for a large chunk of us we do not see 2 counts at all ever anywhere at anytime. in fact half the time for me the AI kicks out at 1 on leverage pins.

and yes i too am LOLing at the damage control and the countless people suddenly claiming they are getting lots of two counts despite the tons of videos showing otherwise.
#30Omega_PyroPosted 11/7/2012 8:56:47 PM
I'll admit I get a lot of 1 counts, but I get 2 counts just fine. In every match type. In every mode. Even with infinite finishers.
---
"My plans are always practical! It's the laws of physics that get in the way of my success." - Red Mage