#32SpiduxLimitlessPosted 11/7/2012 9:24:36 PM
I get 2 counts i my game. Weird.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
#33thekosmicfool part 2Posted 11/7/2012 9:41:41 PM
skaski posted...
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...
Actually, there is sufficient evidence to conclude that Yukes is one of the lazier companies in the business.

my mistake; thanks for clarifying.

No problem; glad to help.

Anyway, it wasn't always the case. Seems like Yukes used to try a lot harder on these games. But they've been phoning it in for years. Like the CAW attire glitch that resets your moves. Ridiculous that it persists to this day. But it comes from pasting a couple of new features and an updated roster on top of the same glitchy game year after year.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#34samantha_sneezPosted 11/7/2012 9:56:12 PM
skaski posted...
i only ever get a 1-count too. but i got over it.

also i like when aubrey wrote,
"But again: We understand that some of our most vocal fans don't like it, and we're looking at ways to correct it. Since I can't snap my fingers and magically change each of your games to be exactly what you'd like it to be, that's the best I can offer right now."

that's rational.

I agree, but this Aubrey guy seems like a real douche.
---
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
#35Sage_Of_LintPosted 11/7/2012 10:01:30 PM
I get a bunch of dramatic two counts
---
Indie Filmmaker ; www.andycrete.com - personal website
XBox 360 Gamertag: Purpal
#36SedatedPosted 11/7/2012 10:03:19 PM
Oh yea, someone should tell them it's also our fault they're going out of business.

So if they want a snowballs chance in hell of surviving they should get their crap together and actually acknowledge/fix issues.
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.
#37Super VejitaPosted 11/7/2012 10:13:53 PM
lv54spacemonkey posted...
It should be that if they have no damage, they kick out at one. If they have moderate damage, they kick out at two.

That's pretty much how it is but they go from Light to Critical really quickly. When in Attitude Era mode you'll see this in any match with a damage tracker.

Yeah. That's how I always thought of it. It's not a glitch but a damage issue. Either you don't have enough damage for a 2 count or you have too much damage.

That being said, I have seen it before. So I don't consider it a glitch. Just more of an oversight.
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula
#38manta53Posted 11/7/2012 10:18:10 PM
Yeah Ive also had plenty of 2 counts
---
I'm sorry Wendy but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.
#39Trevd3Posted 11/7/2012 10:31:50 PM
I've had this game since day one and have played it daily. ALOT. I have not encountered 1 again I say not 1 two count. It does take away from some late match dramatics. If the AI doesn't kick out at 1 I know I have wOn the match.
---
PAXMAN7
#40jastenPosted 11/7/2012 10:36:22 PM
I've had plenty of dramatic 2 counts... so it's obviously not a universal problem.
---
We are not merely the sum of our parts