THQ says it's our fault for the no-2-counts glitch

#51xHaasofPainxPosted 11/7/2012 11:17:50 PM
DeathMagnetic80 posted...
The thing that makes me laugh over all this is the fact someone called it a "game breaking" bug... whether they kick out at 1 or 2.... they still friggin kicked out. It's not like it's bugged so you don't get 3 counts.. THAT'S game breaking.

This. It's hilarious to think someone wouldn't have gotten this game because 1 counts happen more often then a 2 count. Let's forget everything else this game has to offer. The damage system seems a bit flawed but that's how they intended it to be. Which is why it passed through testing.
---
---*December 11th - November 20th = The World's Greatest Reunion!*---
#52samantha_sneezPosted 11/7/2012 11:20:34 PM
TheJahManCometh posted...
It's a game, not a simulation

it's a sim game. and it's been a simulation for a long ass time now

I agree with that. I think it's been a sim since Smackdown 2! KYR.
---
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
#53DeathMagnetic80Posted 11/7/2012 11:22:18 PM

I don't see how it's a sim, at all. The mechanics are still very arcadey. Fire Pro is a sim, EWR is a sim. TEW is a sim. This? Not so much. Until they actually make it paced like a real match, it really isn't a sim. If guys had matches like people do on WWE games, they'd all be called spot monkeys.
---
RIP A7X71180 4/14/2006-12/24/2011
2012 San Diego Chargers 4-4
#54jpraelsterPosted 11/7/2012 11:24:46 PM
Thq is a merry band of morons are you really suprised by this
#55samantha_sneezPosted 11/7/2012 11:27:16 PM
jpraelster posted...
Thq is a merry band of morons are you really suprised by this

Not in the least bit...
---
#56Dart_Feld7Posted 11/7/2012 11:27:26 PM
Personally, I won't belittle the problem. I'm sure it's annoying and possibly disruptive.

But, I also wouldn't call it gamebreaking. I'd call something like the SvR 2011's pin glitch gamebreaking.

Not that it couldn't ruin someone's game, only speaking for myself.
---
Gloverized by slyfan926. I'm a NE Patriots fan!
Want a mindf***? Watch Dark Floors.
#57TheJahManComethPosted 11/7/2012 11:30:17 PM

I don't see how it's a sim, at all. The mechanics are still very arcadey. Fire Pro is a sim, EWR is a sim. TEW is a sim. This? Not so much. Until they actually make it paced like a real match, it really isn't a sim. If guys had matches like people do on WWE games, they'd all be called spot monkeys.

have you not noticed the changes they've made? for one they got rid of the grapple animation for ground grapples and signatures/finishers. the moves are now mo-capped and no longer hand drawn. compare this to HCTP

and lol literally comparing this to TEXT simulators. that doesn't even make sense
---
But I've had hot girls before, this one happens to excite me in other ways...I want her so bad. I just want to grab her and run away. -Talk2DaHand
#58brainlackPosted 11/8/2012 12:04:29 AM
just play shut your mouth and here comes the pain 2 of the greatest wrestling games next to fire pro
---
because you like to read a sig in a sig so
I wrote a sig(inside a sig)for you to read - Brainlack
#59samantha_sneezPosted 11/8/2012 12:06:22 AM

have you not noticed the changes they've made? for one they got rid of the grapple animation for ground grapples and signatures/finishers. the moves are now mo-capped and no longer hand drawn. compare this to HCTP

and lol literally comparing this to TEXT simulators. that doesn't even make sense

This so much!!!
---
#60nwo_4_lyfe724Posted 11/8/2012 12:16:38 AM
OrgeLambart posted...
I've seen plenty of 2 counts, don't see what the issue is. Stop playing matches with infinite finishers on and you'll see them too.

LOL I've never even played a match with a single finisher to start, let alone infinite. Try again.
---
What is this that stands before me?
Figure in black that points at me.