THQ says it's our fault for the no-2-counts glitch

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. THQ says it's our fault for the no-2-counts glitch
3 years ago#71
kayoticdreamz posted...
hellslave posted...
I don't go for a pin until I'm ready to win the match, so I've never come across this bug. Though if you want more two counts, couldn't you just wear them down to critical and then release/cancel what would normally be a three count and make it a two instead?

oh yea thats TOTALLY the same as someone kicking out /sarcasm

Kayotic, sweetheart, why bother wasting your brilliant sarcasm on a statement as foolish as that? I really want to know what some of these people on this forum are smoking.
---
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
3 years ago#72
kayoticdreamz posted...
DeathMagnetic80 posted...

I'm sorry, apparently not getting furious over a minor inconvenience makes me a troll.

ah yes i can picture it now.....undertaker vs HBK at wrestlemania 25.....the entire match having zero 2 counts!!!!! or undertaker versus HHH at the HIAC wrestlemania and no 2 counts....yea those matches would lose something. so really troll harder please.

yep im sure youve watched a lot of wrestling since you dont think no 2 counts is an issue.

If it were an actual match, sure.. but you all are acting like this game is a hard sim, when it really isn't, nothing about it really flows like an actual match from the AI to the mechanics. I still have fun with it, I'm just saying that this whole deal is probably a symptom of a larger problem: WWE games just need a new gameplay engine at this point. Either go more arcadey (which All Stars did, which was a blast) or more sim, right now it's kind of a wonky hybrid with a weird flow all around. It's really not designed to have realistic matches and spots in general.

Also... Protip: Just because you disagree with me, doesn't make me a troll. I'm not voicing my opinions with the intent to anger/annoy anyone, etc, In fact, I'd say I've been downright polite in my stance considering I've been insulted by at least two of you for no real reason.
---
RIP A7X71180 4/14/2006-12/24/2011
2012 San Diego Chargers 4-4
3 years ago#73
kayoticdreamz posted...
hellslave posted...
I don't go for a pin until I'm ready to win the match, so I've never come across this bug. Though if you want more two counts, couldn't you just wear them down to critical and then release/cancel what would normally be a three count and make it a two instead?

Actually, because it shares the same kickout animation as a regular two count, it IS the same.
---
In a world built on hope and faith, I am the realistic idea. The dream come crashing down.
3 years ago#74
hellslave posted...
kayoticdreamz posted...
hellslave posted...

Actually, because it shares the same kickout animation as a regular two count, it IS the same.

Yeah, because we all know that nobody could possibly care about the SUSPENSE aspect of the matter. The "Welp, he didn't kick out at 1....guess I won" feeling is just as good, right?
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
3 years ago#75
I've seen a lot of two counts and I haven't even touched the settings.
---
SEP Nash, Smelling Like the Vault since 1996
Step FOUR! Get Paid! http://i33.tinypic.com/2v1sq51.jpg
3 years ago#76
I get 2 counts all of the time. Honestly, I had no idea there was a glitch till I read about it on here and I've honestly have yet to have even had it.

So I dunno.
---
Beings that are born of dreams must return to them...
The power of Lavos can make hopes and dreams come true.
3 years ago#77
They tried to pin their bad servers on us last year on us so this is no surprise.
3 years ago#78
It's hilarious that they can't make a game right, so they blame the fans they attempt to please.

No, you put a feature in the game that YOU screwed up, not us. All we ever wanted was a god damned pinning system that made sense. THQ sucks so hard I'm so glad UFC left them behind. If WWE does the same I'll be thrilled. They with Yukes are absolutely terrible at delivering what the fans want.
3 years ago#79
BigTlovesBEER posted...
It's hilarious that they can't make a game right, so they blame the fans they attempt to please.

No, you put a feature in the game that YOU screwed up, not us. All we ever wanted was a god damned pinning system that made sense. THQ sucks so hard I'm so glad UFC left them behind. If WWE does the same I'll be thrilled. They with Yukes are absolutely terrible at delivering what the fans want.

Supposedly, THQ/Yukes are going bankrupt. I'll believe it when I see it.
---
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
3 years ago#80
Guys, stop implying that the glitch is caused by infinite finisher. IT'S NOT. It was a theory from that Aubrey guy, but there are tons of video demonstrating the glitch under default settings.
That's why people got even more upset, because instead admitting they screwed things up, they keep minimizing the problem.

Hadn't got the time to verify this, but my theory is that if you damage the opponent in a "progressive" way (e.g. get ALL his body parts yellow, and then get ALL his body part orange), 2 counts could start to pop up. Otherwise, they remain "locked" no matter how much you damage the opponent.

Of course, this is unbelievably stupid and obviously a result of bad programming, but I think that's the only explanation. Maybe someone of you like to work the entire opponent body in your matches, while other just focus on the body part your finisher is going to hit (like myself).

This could explain why some people are getting 2 counts while other not at all. And this also demonstrate why THQ totally deserve to go into bankrupcy.
---
I am twice the man that you are and I have half the brain that you do.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. THQ says it's our fault for the no-2-counts glitch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived