THQ says it's our fault for the no-2-counts glitch

#81MarkquezB123Posted 11/8/2012 5:20:13 AM
Guys ! I had the same problem but since adjusting the sliders and playin it like a real match like you WOULD want to anyway I get 2 counts ..that's the whole point of the limb damage Etc to break your opponent down like they DO IN WWE MATCHES
#82G-ZissPosted 11/8/2012 5:27:00 AM(edited)
It has nothing to do with sliders, infinite finishers, or any of their other excuses because it happens online too. You can have a guy in critical damage, do a finisher, and still only get a 1 count off it. I've been on both the giving and receiving end of it so I should know.

I don't know who THQ Aubrey is, but he/she is clearly a liar.

The funny thing is that once WWE 14 comes out, they will admit to these problems in WWE 13. They do this every year. Once WWE 13 came out, they started admitting that 12 had problems.
#83samantha_sneezPosted 11/8/2012 5:46:43 AM
G-Ziss posted...

I don't know who THQ Aubrey is, but he/she is clearly a liar.

The funny thing is that once WWE 14 comes out, they will admit to these problems in WWE 13. They do this every year. Once WWE 13 came out, they started admitting that 12 had problems.

Are you suprised?
---
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
#84mcmax3000Posted 11/8/2012 5:58:07 AM
Pier81 posted...
Guys, stop implying that the glitch is caused by infinite finisher. IT'S NOT. It was a theory from that Aubrey guy, but there are tons of video demonstrating the glitch under default settings.
That's why people got even more upset, because instead admitting they screwed things up, they keep minimizing the problem.

And there have also been a ton of people on this thread alone that have been saying they aren't having the issue, so maybe he's actually hasn't seen the issue when playing the game, so he was offering a potential reason why some people might be seeing it, but not others?

Guess what? Programming a game is kind of complicated. Finding a reason for a potential bug can take ages. Even identifying that there is one can take quite a while, so unless it's super obvious, they (and especially a community manager) can't just turn around & explain a bug five minutes after you ask about it.

Also, the one person above is 100% correct... This is not a game breaking bug. The game plays just fine as is. Would it play better without this problem? Absolutely. I also am rarely seeing two counts, but I also don't generally go for pins unless I'm pretty positive I'm going to get a three count, so I don't generally expect to, but I'd love to see them more. Would make the game better, but it's not game breaking.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Mcmax3000
#85Carribean_CoolPosted 11/8/2012 6:52:34 AM(edited)
So the product has a problem that people are experiencing, so the company blames the consumer?

That's like saying Toyota is blaming the sticking gas pedal on the consumer because they pressed the pedal too far

And people wonder why this company gets so much flak.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#86blackmorePosted 11/8/2012 6:44:48 AM
I really have no idea what people are talking about. I get two counts all the time.
---
http://s9.zetaboards.com/New_Mutants_RPG/index/
#87blackmorePosted 11/8/2012 6:46:57 AM
garcia_jx posted...
It should be that if they have no damage, they kick out at one. If they have moderate damage, they kick out at two.

And this has been my experience when playing the game.
---
http://s9.zetaboards.com/New_Mutants_RPG/index/
#88Pier81(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 6:48:48 AM
mcmax3000 posted...

Also, the one person above is 100% correct... This is not a game breaking bug. The game plays just fine as is. Would it play better without this problem? Absolutely. I also am rarely seeing two counts, but I also don't generally go for pins unless I'm pretty positive I'm going to get a three count, so I don't generally expect to, but I'd love to see them more. Would make the game better, but it's not game breaking.

So, you are Nash and you do a Jacknife Powerbomb to Primo after hitting him with some strong moves.

REAL LIFE: Primo sold the Jackknife as it broke his back and Nash easily covers for the 1-2-3.

WWE '13: Nash go for the cover, but Primo kicks out at 1 like he were Hogan/Warrior/Goldberg!

How can this not be a game breaking bug for a self-proclaimed wrestling SIMULATION?

I get that if you are not a wrestling fan probably you hardly notice it, but it's a basic and essential mechanic for any wrestling game that has to be sold to wrestling fans. And since this is not a generic fighter game, it is a huge problem that has been criminally overlooked.
---
I am twice the man that you are and I have half the brain that you do.
#89kable86Posted 11/8/2012 6:50:55 AM
mcmax3000 posted...
Guess what? Programming a game is kind of complicated. Finding a reason for a potential bug can take ages. Even identifying that there is one can take quite a while, so unless it's super obvious, they (and especially a community manager) can't just turn around & explain a bug five minutes after you ask about it.

Yeah, and guess what else? QA exists for a reason. They had a year to reproduce, isolate and fix this bug. Stop making excuses for THQ when this is an issue that any competent developer would never let into a shipped game.

I swear, every year a new game is released with a litany of dumb glitches and bugs that get glossed over by an overly-zealous community. There are companies out there that would probably kill for the kind of blind brand loyalty that the WWE games elicit.

samantha_sneez posted...
Supposedly, THQ/Yukes are going bankrupt. I'll believe it when I see it.

Check their stock price, they are in real trouble. Rumor is that they are trying to sell.
---
++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++
#90MetaIhead_AIexPosted 11/8/2012 6:57:18 AM
I don't even know what a right stick up down pin is.
---
Want to watch a fat redneck do stupid crap? I do it for free. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7zTheJ1EQw
XBL tag: Alex Southerner
More topics from this board...
So...uh....VivaLaRazaLH111/18 8:45AM