THQ says it's our fault for the no-2-counts glitch

#91shinstochinsPosted 11/8/2012 7:00:53 AM
They are right
---
Im aldrig aka nagonstans
#92BrownGottiPosted 11/8/2012 7:02:06 AM
I've gotten 2 counts. I've also gotten 1 counts.
#93nodeerforamonthPosted 11/8/2012 7:05:47 AM
Guys! I found a fix!

When the referee counts "two", simply hit the L1 bumper! It'll stop it at "two".
#94TheJahManComethPosted 11/8/2012 7:08:07 AM
hellslave posted...
I don't go for a pin until I'm ready to win the match, so I've never come across this bug. Though if you want more two counts, couldn't you just wear them down to critical and then release/cancel what would normally be a three count and make it a two instead?

That's a terrible suggestion. And I mean TERRIBLE. Where's the excitement and suspense in that? When I play a match I expect to control myself and myself only. I shouldn't be controlling the computer and the actual match itself.
#95TheJahManComethPosted 11/8/2012 7:10:50 AM(edited)
nodeerforamonth posted...
Guys! I found a fix!

When the referee counts "two", simply hit the L1 bumper! It'll stop it at "two".

1, there's no L1 bumper. You're on the 360 board, bub.
2, Someone already suggested that ridiculous idea. And it's still idiotic and takes away all the excitement and suspense.
#96blackmorePosted 11/8/2012 7:10:01 AM
MetaIhead_AIex posted...
I don't even know what a right stick up down pin is.

Yeah, this.
---
http://s9.zetaboards.com/New_Mutants_RPG/index/
#97Carribean_CoolPosted 11/8/2012 7:12:45 AM
TheJahManCometh posted...
hellslave posted...
I don't go for a pin until I'm ready to win the match, so I've never come across this bug. Though if you want more two counts, couldn't you just wear them down to critical and then release/cancel what would normally be a three count and make it a two instead?

That's a terrible suggestion. And I mean TERRIBLE. Where's the excitement and suspense in that? When I play a match I expect to control myself and myself only. I shouldn't be controlling the computer and the actual match itself.

---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#98DODVPosted 11/8/2012 7:18:41 AM
blackmore posted...
MetaIhead_AIex posted...
I don't even know what a right stick up down pin is.

Yeah, this.

If you're a superstar with the leverage pin ability, stand in front of a groggy wrestler and push the right stick up or down and you'll do a roll-up or a small package or something similar.
#99DODVPosted 11/8/2012 7:22:55 AM
Also, I think anyone looking for a fix, explanation, workaround, whatever, is wasting their time. I've had precisely two 2-counts from normal pins so far. The first was after a gutwrench looking slam to an opponent with orange head and torso, and yellow arms and legs. The second was after a super kick to an opponent with just an orange head. There's no rhyme or reason to it.
#100AndrewHDPosted 11/8/2012 8:05:25 AM(edited)
Signature moves are usually set up moves that are followed by a finisher. Why does the CPU pin attempt every time after a signature? The rock goes for a pin after his spinebuster, which is intended to set up his people's elbow. That is unrealistic and takes me out of the game. Why doesn't the CPU ever attempt top rope dives? Unless its a finisher, characters like Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Gabriel, they will never go for high risk.
---
:Inhabitants of Peach Trees, this is Judge Dredd.