1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. THQ says it's our fault for the no-2-counts glitch
3 years ago#91
They are right
---
Im aldrig aka nagonstans
3 years ago#92
I've gotten 2 counts. I've also gotten 1 counts.
3 years ago#93
Guys! I found a fix!

When the referee counts "two", simply hit the L1 bumper! It'll stop it at "two".
3 years ago#94
hellslave posted...
I don't go for a pin until I'm ready to win the match, so I've never come across this bug. Though if you want more two counts, couldn't you just wear them down to critical and then release/cancel what would normally be a three count and make it a two instead?

That's a terrible suggestion. And I mean TERRIBLE. Where's the excitement and suspense in that? When I play a match I expect to control myself and myself only. I shouldn't be controlling the computer and the actual match itself.
3 years ago#95
nodeerforamonth posted...
Guys! I found a fix!

When the referee counts "two", simply hit the L1 bumper! It'll stop it at "two".

1, there's no L1 bumper. You're on the 360 board, bub.
2, Someone already suggested that ridiculous idea. And it's still idiotic and takes away all the excitement and suspense.
3 years ago#96
MetaIhead_AIex posted...
I don't even know what a right stick up down pin is.

Yeah, this.
---
http://s9.zetaboards.com/New_Mutants_RPG/index/
3 years ago#97
TheJahManCometh posted...
hellslave posted...
I don't go for a pin until I'm ready to win the match, so I've never come across this bug. Though if you want more two counts, couldn't you just wear them down to critical and then release/cancel what would normally be a three count and make it a two instead?

That's a terrible suggestion. And I mean TERRIBLE. Where's the excitement and suspense in that? When I play a match I expect to control myself and myself only. I shouldn't be controlling the computer and the actual match itself.

---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
3 years ago#98
blackmore posted...
MetaIhead_AIex posted...
I don't even know what a right stick up down pin is.

Yeah, this.

If you're a superstar with the leverage pin ability, stand in front of a groggy wrestler and push the right stick up or down and you'll do a roll-up or a small package or something similar.
3 years ago#99
Also, I think anyone looking for a fix, explanation, workaround, whatever, is wasting their time. I've had precisely two 2-counts from normal pins so far. The first was after a gutwrench looking slam to an opponent with orange head and torso, and yellow arms and legs. The second was after a super kick to an opponent with just an orange head. There's no rhyme or reason to it.
3 years ago#100
Signature moves are usually set up moves that are followed by a finisher. Why does the CPU pin attempt every time after a signature? The rock goes for a pin after his spinebuster, which is intended to set up his people's elbow. That is unrealistic and takes me out of the game. Why doesn't the CPU ever attempt top rope dives? Unless its a finisher, characters like Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Gabriel, they will never go for high risk.
---
:Inhabitants of Peach Trees, this is Judge Dredd.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. THQ says it's our fault for the no-2-counts glitch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived