Mark out moment...........or glitch???

#1SirByedatoPosted 11/8/2012 6:47:12 PM
I have 4 brands in my universe( ECW, WCW, WWE, ROH ).....None of them share any titles......On my WCW show, main event is Goldberg ( #1 contender ), vs Randy Savage, w/Hollywood Hogan ( champ ).........I semi squash Macho with Goldy.......After the match, Shane Douglas ( ECW champ ) does a run in, and smashes the un-expecting Goldberg with his belt...........Is this the " Franchise" backing up that big mouth, or THQ fudging up???

I'd like to think this was Mr.Douglas beastin on "wrasslin"..........but I suspect THQ was the culplit..........Any one experience something similar???
#2wooodaddyPosted 11/8/2012 6:58:03 PM
I dunno, but I have had interference and people in cutscenes that I put in the inactive.. can't figure it out
---
whether if you like it or you don't like it, learn to love it...woooooooo
#3Dart_Feld7Posted 11/8/2012 6:59:14 PM
Invasion v.2
---
Gloverized by slyfan926. I'm a NE Patriots fan!
Want a mindf***? Watch Dark Floors.
#4SirByedato(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 7:03:59 PM
Dart_Feld7 posted...
Invasion v.2

Now you got my hopes up........I expect Taz to show up on Nitro and choke out Sting.......Anything less is fail.....Thanks jerk..........
#5BigRedNYPosted 11/8/2012 8:15:09 PM
I run two separate federations in my Universe with no shared titles. Before one match, Alberto Del Rio showed up in the front row with a ticket to watch a match for the federation he was not a part of. Sadly, it went nowhere after that.
#6Dart_Feld7Posted 11/8/2012 8:17:32 PM
lol^^

BigRedNY posted...
I run two separate federations in my Universe with no shared titles. Before one match, Alberto Del Rio showed up in the front row with a ticket to watch a match for the federation he was not a part of. Sadly, it went nowhere after that.

If you had went over there then a cutscene where he floors you or your opponent would have played and might have lead to something.
---
Gloverized by slyfan926. I'm a NE Patriots fan!
Want a mindf***? Watch Dark Floors.
#7gabexxxPosted 11/15/2012 7:01:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]