Post Match replays not working for me?

#1EVPerson123Posted 11/13/2012 3:55:33 PM
Whenever i finish a match in WWE 13 Jerry says something like,"Let's take a look at some highlights." But I never get any replays.it just pauses for a moment and then shows a cutscene in universe or the winning animation.I have replays on so I don't know what the problem is.It's never worked for WWE 12 either,so it might have to do with my xbox,but I'm not sure.What should I do?
#2Trevd3Posted 11/13/2012 4:29:35 PM
Same thing happens to me....what gives??
---
PAXMAN7
#3Super VejitaPosted 11/13/2012 4:30:48 PM
EVPerson123 posted...
Whenever i finish a match in WWE 13 Jerry says something like,"Let's take a look at some highlights." But I never get any replays.it just pauses for a moment and then shows a cutscene in universe or the winning animation.I have replays on so I don't know what the problem is.It's never worked for WWE 12 either,so it might have to do with my xbox,but I'm not sure.What should I do?

Do you have a hard drive? Or is it one of the 4GB Xboxes that work off flash memory? I'm guessing that has something to do with it.
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula
#4eureca323Posted 11/13/2012 4:53:54 PM
Yea replays in any game usually required a hard drive to store it.
#5SupernautusPosted 11/21/2012 5:09:07 AM
For some reason whenever it goes to replay for one of my created superstars the game stutters along at about 2 frames per second (probably exaggerating) doesn't happen for the others though, maybe it's because that one is a little more detailed, I have it installed to my hard drive.
#6XinoireaPosted 11/21/2012 6:20:51 AM
I have this issue as well. I have a 4gb xbox with no drive, but I was getting match highlight replays when I first got the game. Then I changed the setting because I was tired of them. Now I can't get them back.
---
unf