ITT: Discuss features THQ/Yukes removed without any sense or purpose

#51RobRoy316Posted 11/27/2012 5:18:05 AM
Speaking of all the background areas... how the heck do you leave the stage?? used to be you could walk up to the entrance and leave and go to whatever back area you wanted to... Falls count anywhere matches are pointless now. WHOO! I can pin you in the ring, and next to the ring instead of only being able to pin you in the ring...
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CapnAmericaUSMG Xbox 360 GamerTag
#52RobRoy316Posted 11/27/2012 5:20:43 AM
samantha_sneez posted...
Madcapunlimited posted...
I agree on the music, but I'd rather have the option to TURN OFF ALL MENU MUSIC. I don't need to constantly hear terrible entrance music while I'm working on CAWs.

OMG this so much! I don't know who I have to slap at THQ/Yukes to bring back decent Create-A-Wrestler tunes like the amazing "Smackdown Mall" theme on WWF No Mercy and the addicting "Stop Violence!" tune of Smackdown 2! KYR. It just makes me so furious to make CAWS while listening to a horde of whining banshees and screaming guitars. Tacky, THQ/Yukes, tacky!

Hmm... agreed.
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CapnAmericaUSMG Xbox 360 GamerTag
#53TheRobPosted 11/27/2012 5:32:06 AM
RobRoy316 posted...
Speaking of all the background areas... how the heck do you leave the stage?? used to be you could walk up to the entrance and leave and go to whatever back area you wanted to... Falls count anywhere matches are pointless now. WHOO! I can pin you in the ring, and next to the ring instead of only being able to pin you in the ring...

The fun stuff was removed a long time ago, you can't go backstage manually. You have to set up a backstage brawl and start and stay back there and what backstage areas they do have sucks and lacks interactivity. It's all so boring.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#54majinpykePosted 11/27/2012 5:57:46 AM
Gm mode
---
The Bible is the world's best selling history book. Harry Potter is the world's best selling fiction book. Platiumn FC: 3094 3185 3148
#55SoF-RamboPosted 11/27/2012 6:24:31 AM
RobRoy316 posted...

Just like on TV these days. :(

The last time I saw a FCA match I kept yelling at them (the wrestlers) for not leaving ringside. It was completely stupid.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Mass Effect 3, Sleeping Dogs, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.