DLC pack 2 comes out December 4th

#21RayReptilePosted 11/26/2012 7:05:59 PM
Sweet. That means THE EMPIRE OF PAIN debut next week. Yoshi Tatsu and Tensai sick of being misused are forming a team to dominate the WWE Tag Team division.
#22MaskedM4nPosted 11/26/2012 7:22:24 PM
My only issue with the DLC is that they're willing to go all out for someone like Yoshi Tatsu while they don't give half the roster a decent or updated entrance.
---
You Cry, I Cry. You Laugh, I Laugh. You Jump Off A Cliff, I Laugh Even Harder!!! :-)
#23JackyLordofSithPosted 11/26/2012 7:42:19 PM
We're the 3 MAN BAND BABY!
---
PSN: AznBoy222
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/AznBoy222.png
#24FMALuciferODPosted 11/26/2012 8:09:22 PM
I wanted more attitude era guys :(

Though Tensai makes me happy. PREPARE FOR THE RETURN OF A-TRAIN!
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Tommydreamerfan/Umbrella.png
#25The Sixth ChildPosted 11/26/2012 8:28:07 PM
Saxon posted...
Oh yeah, I fogot we get also super scrubs Drew Mac and Yoshi Tatsu. Waste of space if you ask me since nobody in their right mind will use 'em for anything but jobbers.

Drew was a European champion for a few months in my universe in 12. Had an awesome storyline going too that I won't get into here.

I like getting creative with midcard guys like Yoshi. In WWE 12 I put him in a team with Michael McGillicutty and named them "The Odd Couple". They had the Brian Kendrick/Ezekial Jackson entrance. With Yoshi in the Kendrick role of course. Think unusual pairing that works out, even if it's for a short while, like Head Cheese (Steve Blackman & Al Snow) or Booker T and Goldust. They ended up winning my tag titles in an upset and held them for awhile before they lost the belts and McGillicutty turned on Yoshi, which resulted in a singles push for both.

All of the 'jobbers' you mentioned are actually really talented. Not their chance the WWE booking team won't do jack with them. Especially Yoshi.
---
"The Agriculture Ministry is not in charge of Gundam," said ministry official Tsutomu Shimomura.
- Agriculture Ministry, Japan Associated Press
#26Warrior_King252Posted 11/26/2012 8:38:01 PM
I just want Damien Sandow as a playable character!
#27Carribean_CoolPosted 11/26/2012 9:10:51 PM
What's the difference between the classic ECW title and the one before the silver title?
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#28ACE-T-OPosted 11/26/2012 10:26:59 PM
Carribean_Cool posted...
What's the difference between the classic ECW title and the one before the silver title?

high polish plates and purple logos instead of the black brusehd ones with red logos
#29TheJahManComethPosted 11/26/2012 10:46:42 PM
Oh yeah, I fogot we get also super scrubs Drew Mac and Yoshi Tatsu. Waste of space if you ask me since nobody in their right mind will use 'em for anything but jobbers.

Too bad Drew McIntyre is the best wrestler in the pack and I'll be using him in a badass dominant stable in my universe.
---
5 guys? I thought it was the 5 buys (ie the buyrate for the first PPV that feature Dolph as World Champion) - OurLadyPeace