Tear Wrestlers Apart (Gruesome) Special Referee replacement paradox glitch!

#1tmacbookingPosted 11/27/2012 2:54:47 PM
If you play a special guest referee match, with say Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock, with Mankind as the special referee....and mankind gets ejected from the match.....finish the match (or rather let the match finish) and then go to the highlights at the end of the bout.

The game, has trouble understanding that there were two referees. So alot of the time you'll see highlights..but the ref that had been ejected shows up at ringside. But it gets better.....after a few seconds, the game TEARS HIM APART AND SKINS HIM! like literally, his skin will get stretched like a thin curtain across the entire arena...bits of him will be everywhere, you can use the slow mo feature to pinpoint it, their face gets ripped apart, as does their body. I did a match with the warrior where it tore his face apart and it ended up bigger then the entire arena for certain frames, but ripped to shreds.

Even more to this, is when you see highlights of moments that took place PRIOR to the special ref being ejected. There won't be a ref in the ring at all, and then suddenly, pieces of him will be everywhere, similar to the other glitch, however more localized inside the ring (although pieces of him will stick out far past the ring). In one instance, it tore Big Bossman Apart and ripped his eyes out of his head, in a freeze frame it showed bossmans head on the ground, no jaw, sunk into his shoulders, and both eyes STICKING OUT of his skull like he was a Saturday morning cartoon and really surprised.

I have found this happens *EVERY* time. Also, when you try to select certain highlights, while you can manually toggle cameras..if you leave it alone sometimes it takes you into portions of the game you shouldn't be able to see, like looking straight up above the ring, and then you just keep going up, and up, and up, until you somehow come out of the ceiling, pass the two wrestlers, and repeat. it just gets glitchier and glitchier as it goes if you dont interrupt it.

Right now on XBOX LIVE i have a single picture of it up, of the Ultimate Warrior being torn apart. they took down the bossman one probably because it had only gotten one or two views but i can reupload if anyone wants.

Bottom line, i actually find this rather amusing....and not game breaking at all, however for those of you hoping to perhaps utilize the replay feature for screen caps of moments in a special referee match, im afraid this could be a problem, but aside from that, its just a funny little thing to check out, and laugh that we paid 60 bucks for a game people got paid thousands of dollars to test, but never did.
#2tmacbooking(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 10:56:46 AM
so this post gets no response but the taylor swift one where some pervert wants a taylor swift CAW gets like 100 responses.

no wonder these games are broken, they are designing it for broken fans.
#3Silver BearingsPosted 11/29/2012 11:24:51 AM
Was hoping for a link/pic.
---
The public has spoken! I am NOT a legend.
Major Medical helps pay the docta, ain't that enough for you?
#4BobReillPosted 11/29/2012 11:26:57 AM
This sounds interesting and l will definitely have to check it out. Thanks for the info.

And try not to get too salty over the Taylor Swift CAW thread, that dude has been on gfaqs forever. It started on PS2 asking for Britanny Spears CAWS.
#5RedSomaRangerPosted 11/29/2012 4:14:22 PM
tmacbooking posted...
so this post gets no response but the taylor swift one where some pervert wants a taylor swift CAW gets like 100 responses.

it would have helped if you posted a vid or a pic or something.
---
"lol competitive smash.
It's like having a professional tricycle league." - UGA180
#6samantha_sneezPosted 11/29/2012 6:36:10 PM
Well he did describe it the best he could. Just from his descriptions, it sounds so gruesome and broken. No need to get so upset over the Taylor Swift thread, that's just a bunch of peoples feeding a troll.

Personally, I've never seen any glitch of this nature, though I have seen the "Jurassic Park" glitch where the arms become connected to the chest and they have no biceps.
---
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
#7brienjPosted 11/29/2012 9:37:02 PM
samantha_sneez posted...
Well he did describe it the best he could. Just from his descriptions, it sounds so gruesome and broken. No need to get so upset over the Taylor Swift thread, that's just a bunch of peoples feeding a troll.

Personally, I've never seen any glitch of this nature, though I have seen the "Jurassic Park" glitch where the arms become connected to the chest and they have no biceps.

Shouldn't that be called the "Cee Lo Green" glitch?
---
http://www.xhpcreations.com
#8MasterFoxCheif3Posted 11/29/2012 10:21:46 PM
tmacbooking posted...

You wrote a screen play about a glitch in the game.....what were you going to expect?
#9kayoticdreamzPosted 11/29/2012 10:23:54 PM
brienj posted...
samantha_sneez posted...

Shouldn't that be called the "Cee Lo Green" glitch?

que?
More topics from this board...
Through a tablery111618/18 2:23PM