THQ removed ALL community creations over the past 9 days???

#1TheRock88Posted 11/29/2012 9:44:38 AM
According to this vid, anything that was uploaded to CC on the 20th up to today was deleted. Could it be a glitch they're unaware of? Shame cause I saw a couple of good CAWs that I was gonna download but now they're gone forever unless the creator decides to reupload them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9x_nqXtN08&feature=g-u
#2TheRobPosted 11/29/2012 9:53:20 AM
9 days? Ha! I've had them remove all of my creations without ratings over night. I've given up on uploading things after they did it three days straight.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#3blue_infernus27Posted 11/29/2012 9:57:28 AM
They're saying on their twitter that they're working to fix it.

We'll see.. >_>
#4Samaellives91Posted 11/29/2012 10:47:39 AM
So that's what happened to my wrestlers and finishers. They're taking the p*** they are.
---
I am a person. But am I Human? That's still up for debate.
#5MadcapunlimitedPosted 11/29/2012 10:53:22 AM
They're having server problems- was trying like crazy last night to download some of my friend's stuff and none of it is there anymore- then it was on/off giving error messages when I tried to upload.
---
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.
#6MadcapunlimitedPosted 11/29/2012 10:57:54 AM
I should note that my offensive CAWS:

Chickenhead Poopyface (name starred out)
Dime Bag (name starred out)
The Kid (delete outer outfit to see why he's offensive LOL)

Are ALL still up.
---
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.
#7KHWyvernPosted 11/29/2012 12:25:33 PM
Madcapunlimited posted...
They're having server problems- was trying like crazy last night to download some of my friend's stuff and none of it is there anymore- then it was on/off giving error messages when I tried to upload.

Well that's not to much of a surprise since they're using the WWE '12 servers, and we all know how those worked out.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#8WingedRegentPosted 11/29/2012 12:31:13 PM

Well that's not to much of a surprise since they're using the WWE '12 servers, and we all know how those worked out.

From my experience last night with the servers, they were working absolutely perfectly. Downloaded 3 people in a matter of minutes. Sucks if they did delete things from that recent as I had JUST uploaded a better version of JBL's Powerbomb on the PS3 servers yesterday.
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#9Krow_IncarnatePosted 11/29/2012 1:07:21 PM
I should note that my offensive CAWS:

Chickenhead Poopyface (name starred out)
Dime Bag (name starred out)
The Kid (delete outer outfit to see why he's offensive LOL)

Are ALL still up.

PM me. I'm interested, but my slots are full.
---
http://tinypic.com/r/xb9urk/6
#10BirthOfDeoxys17Posted 11/29/2012 2:46:32 PM
What's really sad is I was comfortable knowing that they were backed-up online in case my game deletes them (which it does frequently) and now, of course, that comfort is long gone.

THQ deserves to go out of business.