THQ removed ALL community creations over the past 9 days???

#21kosherPosted 11/30/2012 8:45:10 AM
voiceofopinion posted...
Well lookit it this way. We weill probably get another free DLC this year thats ununnounced like last year when they got down supposidly fxing server issues the gave us
Brodus Clay for WWE12

um...no..they gave us masked kane
#22BirthOfDeoxys17Posted 11/30/2012 3:50:28 PM
vipermckay posted...
BirthOfDeoxys17 posted...
What's really sad is I was comfortable knowing that they were backed-up online in case my game deletes them (which it does frequently) and now, of course, that comfort is long gone.

THQ deserves to go out of business.

Do you have a flash drive? That's what I use to back up my important game data. Always nice to have peace of mind.

When I try to do that, the Xbox tells me that kind-of data can't be backed up. Same with cloud save.
#23kayoticdreamzPosted 11/30/2012 5:11:45 PM
vipermckay posted...
What's really sad is I was comfortable knowing that they were backed-up online in case my game deletes them (which it does frequently) and now, of course, that comfort is long gone.

THQ deserves to go out of business.

Do you have a flash drive? That's what I use to back up my important game data. Always nice to have peace of mind.

When I try to do that, the Xbox tells me that kind-of data can't be backed up. Same with cloud save.

*Facepalm* no download USBTAXF or something like or modio or horizon or something. MOVE files to USB drive put USB drive on computer. use said program. extract them. tada back up is as safe as your computer is
#24Carribean_CoolPosted 11/30/2012 9:29:33 PM
So we're going to get a rehashed model frrom last year's game to "make good" of these servers?
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#25Twizz810Posted 11/30/2012 10:06:36 PM
Used sort by "Most downloaded" or anything? seem they show ALOT more with it and a few other filters.
---
A BOY won't take care of his own kids, A MAN will raise his and someone elses
http://tiny.cc/tmnt