Feed! Me! Some More!

#1CHADbombPosted 11/29/2012 3:40:02 PM
What is Ryback overall? Is it higher than CM Punk and John Cena?
---
Gamertag - Dr Chadster, PSN - MrB1G
#2MikeyMcWonglettPosted 11/29/2012 4:16:34 PM
no
---
I give up on humanity.
#3BigTlovesBEERPosted 11/29/2012 4:22:42 PM
Ryback is 100 OVR in everything. Ryback's appetite can never be satiated. He is the walking, talking, personification of an unending hunger.
#4WingedRegentPosted 11/29/2012 8:29:47 PM
What is Ryback overall? Is it higher than CM Punk and John Cena?

IIRC, Ryback's OVR is an 87, putting him at Mid-Carder level in terms of OVR rankings.
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#5Big_Daddy_TPosted 11/29/2012 8:36:59 PM
Looks like he'll be getting a boost then.
---
3DS FC: 3437-4032-0260
Inbox me if you add me so i can add you
#6BigTlovesBEERPosted 11/29/2012 8:59:14 PM
It's silly to think Ryback would be rated at midcard level when he's main eventing major PPVs.... i mean... are you delusional?

I understand wrestling nerds hate him and all because he's funt o watch and you guys HATE when people have fun...

But seriously...

Punks supposed to be scared of him for christs sakes. You think he's on par with Goldust?
#7WingedRegentPosted 11/29/2012 9:07:52 PM(edited)
It's silly to think Ryback would be rated at midcard level when he's main eventing major PPVs.... i mean... are you delusional?

I understand wrestling nerds hate him and all because he's funt o watch and you guys HATE when people have fun...

But seriously...

Punks supposed to be scared of him for christs sakes. You think he's on par with Goldust?

http://wwe.thq.com/go/article/view/260395/overall-attribute-scores-for-every-wwe-13-superstar-and-legend

Ryback- 87

THQ/Yukes underrated him, not me.
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#8MasterFoxCheif3Posted 11/29/2012 9:23:02 PM
BigTlovesBEER posted...

But seriously...

87 is a decent rating for someone who hasn't enough done anything relevant besides squashing jobbers and mid carders for the past couple of months.
#9WingedRegentPosted 11/29/2012 9:25:26 PM
BigTlovesBEER posted...

But seriously...

87 is a decent rating for someone who hasn't enough done anything relevant besides squashing jobbers and mid carders for the past couple of months.

Ryback's past that stage in his career now. Unfortuantely, his overall was determined before the feud with Punk, so it's not updated to reflect that. Ryback's stats should be in the low to mid 90s given how he demolished Punk twice + even left Cena in a heap during the Triple Threat match IMHO.
---
#10cheese_game619Posted 11/29/2012 10:35:35 PM

i dont think you understand how wrestling works son

he has probably got the most damaging finisher in kayfabe atm

ryback shellshocks cena the invincible superhero and like 30 seconds later punk covers him and still gets the 3 count
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg