Holy sh**t!! Break the ring with an OMG Move (single player)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Holy sh**t!! Break the ring with an OMG Move (single player)
2 years ago#1
i was brock lesnar and my opponent was big show - i got the 3 finishers to get the omg moment and brock ends up super plexing big show out of the ring. that seems to be the omg moment for everyone what did i do wrong?
2 years ago#2
Only super heavyweights can do it, so, stupidly, Brock Lesnar can't do it to Big Show.
However, Great Khali can do it to Rey Mysterio.
---
This signature will be changed when Justin Gabriel wins a singles title or gets released. ~ Started 17/3/11
2 years ago#3
so on tv brock can do it to big show and the ring breaks but on the game u can't do it who am i suppose to pick then?
2 years ago#4
Big Show and Mark Henry. Because they re-did the spot recently and we all know that recent history is all that matters in the WWE. No one remembers that far back.
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
2 years ago#5
lol they didn't remember until Brock Lesnar's DVD came out...now i'm sure a lot of newer fans are aware.
2 years ago#6
I did it with Brodus Clay and Rikishi
2 years ago#7
i couldnt do it with mark henry. it still always does the outside superplex
---
you know it, woo woo woo
2 years ago#8
The superheavyweight needs to be the one doing the move not on the recieving end, which is stupid
2 years ago#9
I did it by having my Super Heavyweight CAW 'Blackie V' superplexing Big Show. It was AWESOME! :-D
2 years ago#10
It's awesome
(edited by BigTlovesBEER)
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Holy sh**t!! Break the ring with an OMG Move (single player)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived