So, Brock Lesnar just came out and beat the **** out of Kelly Kelly.

#1BardockpwnsjooPosted 11/29/2012 9:01:18 PM
Universe, why do you tease us so?
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#2Clim_HadyPosted 11/29/2012 10:08:28 PM
I've had divas come out and beat the crap out of superstars.... Like they my as well had just put inter-gender matches in...
---
You aint never met a mutha mutha LIke me!!!
#3KHWyvernPosted 11/29/2012 10:09:32 PM
Universe Mode: No intergender matches for you, but I'll do it in cutscenes anyways, trololololo.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#4robellr13Posted 11/29/2012 11:34:08 PM
This has me worried now. I'm think i'm going to make all the divas inactive.
---
H-Town Born and Raised. You're TRILL if you know what TRILL means.
http://i.imgur.com/tt4wO.gif
#5TheBedGrapesPosted 11/30/2012 2:37:14 PM
I had Lita attack my Matt Hardy CAW in a match against Edge. I chuckled.
#6IrisVilePosted 11/30/2012 10:10:09 PM
KHWyvern posted...
Universe Mode: No intergender matches for you, but I'll do it in cutscenes anyways, trololololo.

This. It happenef last year too. Silly Mark Henry going HAM on my ladies. But alas no retribution. :/
---
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.
#7KHWyvernPosted 11/30/2012 10:29:55 PM(edited)
IrisVile posted...
KHWyvern posted...

This. It happenef last year too. Silly Mark Henry going HAM on my ladies. But alas no retribution. :/

Yeah, I don't have this year's game, yet, but I've had Goldust come in and interrupt a Diva's match and lay both of them out in the past year's game.

Universe Mode is trolling for sure.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#8dafreestylekingPosted 11/30/2012 10:40:22 PM
Lita bought a ticket to see a match, even though she's on the roster and of course it didn't lead to anything. I guess she didn't want to see the match backstage lol.
---
Madden 13...sigh I am disappointment.
#9IrisVilePosted 11/30/2012 11:14:18 PM(edited)
dafreestyleking posted...
Lita bought a ticket to see a match, even though she's on the roster and of course it didn't lead to anything. I guess she didn't want to see the match backstage lol.

If she waved it, you can active the punch cut scene by going close to her. :D tho it may lead to nothing if you aren't a Diva, since silly gender restrictions...

Yeah, I don't have this year's game, yet, but I've had Goldust come in and interrupt a Diva's match and lay both of them out in the past year's game.

Universe Mode is trolling for sure.

I also haven't bought the new installment and may not. The only reason now is for Diva tag titles, but with a lackluster womens/divas roster and some questionable looking models tis a toss up.

But yeah I also had Michael Cole interfer in a match with Michelle but at least it made since, because she is Zigglers girlfriend.(well as much as it could)
---
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.
#10Bardockpwnsjoo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 4:16:06 PM
Brock Lesnar just came out and beat up Eve after a match.

Is my Universe trying to tell me something?
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?