So, Brock Lesnar just came out and beat the **** out of Kelly Kelly.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. So, Brock Lesnar just came out and beat the **** out of Kelly Kelly.
3 years ago#1
Universe, why do you tease us so?
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
3 years ago#2
I've had divas come out and beat the crap out of superstars.... Like they my as well had just put inter-gender matches in...
You aint never met a mutha mutha LIke me!!!
3 years ago#3
Universe Mode: No intergender matches for you, but I'll do it in cutscenes anyways, trololololo.
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
3 years ago#4
This has me worried now. I'm think i'm going to make all the divas inactive.
H-Town Born and Raised. You're TRILL if you know what TRILL means.
http://i.imgur.com/tt4wO.gif
3 years ago#5
I had Lita attack my Matt Hardy CAW in a match against Edge. I chuckled.
3 years ago#6
KHWyvern posted...
Universe Mode: No intergender matches for you, but I'll do it in cutscenes anyways, trololololo.

This. It happenef last year too. Silly Mark Henry going HAM on my ladies. But alas no retribution. :/
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.
3 years ago#7
IrisVile posted...
KHWyvern posted...

This. It happenef last year too. Silly Mark Henry going HAM on my ladies. But alas no retribution. :/

Yeah, I don't have this year's game, yet, but I've had Goldust come in and interrupt a Diva's match and lay both of them out in the past year's game.

Universe Mode is trolling for sure.
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
3 years ago#8
Lita bought a ticket to see a match, even though she's on the roster and of course it didn't lead to anything. I guess she didn't want to see the match backstage lol.
Madden 13...sigh I am disappointment.
3 years ago#9
dafreestyleking posted...
Lita bought a ticket to see a match, even though she's on the roster and of course it didn't lead to anything. I guess she didn't want to see the match backstage lol.

If she waved it, you can active the punch cut scene by going close to her. :D tho it may lead to nothing if you aren't a Diva, since silly gender restrictions...

Yeah, I don't have this year's game, yet, but I've had Goldust come in and interrupt a Diva's match and lay both of them out in the past year's game.

Universe Mode is trolling for sure.

I also haven't bought the new installment and may not. The only reason now is for Diva tag titles, but with a lackluster womens/divas roster and some questionable looking models tis a toss up.

But yeah I also had Michael Cole interfer in a match with Michelle but at least it made since, because she is Zigglers girlfriend.(well as much as it could)
I'm a wench, who vomits her mind.
3 years ago#10
Brock Lesnar just came out and beat up Eve after a match.

Is my Universe trying to tell me something?
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. So, Brock Lesnar just came out and beat the **** out of Kelly Kelly.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived