something that bugs me/something i like.

#1BShopWindow11Posted 11/29/2012 10:34:02 PM
I enjoy the game very much, but something that has bugged me for a few WWE games has been the way that ring announcers/superstars doing promos on the microphone sound. It has always sounded like they're in a booth reading from a script, rather than speaking at a live event. Its sounded a bit too...calm I guess? It sounds to me like a normal tone of voice with just a ton of reverb. However, something I'm VERY happy they fixed is the way the camera doesn't cut during a move through the top of the cell. I think ever since the very first smackdown which featured it, its always cut the second the wrestler falls through the cage, somewhat lessening the visual impact. Now however, you see the long descent uninterrupted. Very awesome.
#2___bunny___Posted 11/29/2012 11:31:07 PM
Honestly, I just turn the commentators off in sports games after awhile. It always gets old.
---
Minister of Foreign Boards
bunny -_-
#3thekosmicfool part 2Posted 11/29/2012 11:33:13 PM
thekosmicfool just turns the volume way down so it's barely audible, and then listens to podcasts while playing.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#4BShopWindow11(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 5:36:10 AM
___bunny___ posted...
Honestly, I just turn the commentators off in sports games after awhile. It always gets old.

Given how great (in my opinion) the commentary is in games like NBA 2k13, I've wondered if EA Sports could make a wrestling game with similarly good play by play. Then again it might be Cole and Lawler and not necessarily the script that always sounds so off
#5GingaritoPosted 11/30/2012 5:37:50 AM
___bunny___ posted...

I didnt even know this was an option haha this will be getting done. ''GOES BEHIND''
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Currently playing - Halo 4 , Resident evil 6 (ps3) , WWE 13 , Assasins Creed Liberation (ps vita)
#6MadcapunlimitedPosted 11/30/2012 9:45:01 AM
He was able to reverse it!

He was able to reverse and get out of it!

He was able to reverse it!!

He was able to reverse and get out of it!!
---
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.