streaming music for enterances

#1Twiztidkilla610Posted 11/29/2012 11:57:29 PM
i read somewhere i could stream music from my pc for caws enterances but when the caw comes out their music does not play can somebidy help me please?
---
I'm a Paul Heyman Guy!
#2archenemy_1314Posted 11/30/2012 1:46:05 AM
It's "entrances".

Anyway, you need to create a playlist on your PC containing only one song(the song you want as a theme). If you want multiple songs for more wrestlers, you need to make a playlist for each of them.
---
I know the pieces fit, 'cause I watched them fall away.
#3GingaritoPosted 11/30/2012 1:48:16 AM
Twiztidkilla610 posted...
i read somewhere i could stream music from my pc for caws enterances but when the caw comes out their music does not play can somebidy help me please?

What i did was get all the songs i wanted off youtube put them on a disk and copy them onto the 360 hardrive. Create a playlist for each song and then your good to go.
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Currently playing - Halo 4 , Resident evil 6 (ps3) , WWE 13 , Assasins Creed Liberation (ps vita)
#4archenemy_1314Posted 11/30/2012 1:50:25 AM

What i did was get all the songs i wanted off youtube put them on a disk and copy them onto the 360 hardrive. Create a playlist for each song and then your good to go.

This is the easiest way. Took forever to fully set up the PC streaming for me the first time I did it.
---
I know the pieces fit, 'cause I watched them fall away.
#5Krow_IncarnatePosted 11/30/2012 4:27:25 AM
Gingarito posted...

This is what I do. The only problem is running out of discs, which I have frequently.

If you choose to go this route, keep in mind that it HAS to be an Audio CD. And no, CD-RW's won't work.
---
http://tinypic.com/r/xb9urk/6
#6GingaritoPosted 11/30/2012 4:37:37 AM
Kr0w1Nc4rNa73 posted...
Gingarito posted...

This is what I do. The only problem is running out of discs, which I have frequently.

If you choose to go this route, keep in mind that it HAS to be an Audio CD. And no, CD-RW's won't work.

Yeah i got some really cheap disks but i found i needed them more for wwe 12 not so much for this one as most of the superstars i did download music for are on this game. I just have music for the WCW stars NWO , Wolfpac , sting , raven etc and also early 90's WWF like perfect and savage. There is a few im missing still though perry saturn and kidman to name a few
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Currently playing - Halo 4 , Resident evil 6 (ps3) , WWE 13 , Assasins Creed Liberation (ps vita)
#7Krow_IncarnatePosted 11/30/2012 5:18:00 AM
Gingarito posted...
Kr0w1Nc4rNa73 posted...
Gingarito posted...

Yeah i got some really cheap disks but i found i needed them more for wwe 12 not so much for this one as most of the superstars i did download music for are on this game. I just have music for the WCW stars NWO , Wolfpac , sting , raven etc and also early 90's WWF like perfect and savage. There is a few im missing still though perry saturn and kidman to name a few

Yeah, we found some that are like $2 for 10 discs.

It's just a pain when you run out of them and you are highly anticipating a certain song for a certain CAW.

Not to mention I got Shelton Benjamin's theme without checking to see if CC has a decent Shelton Benjain; which they don't >.<'

At least, not one that isn't the Gold Standard, anyways.
---
http://tinypic.com/r/xb9urk/6
#8WeaponX1138Posted 11/30/2012 8:56:07 AM
Kr0w1Nc4rNa73 posted...

keep in mind that it HAS to be an Audio CD. And no, CD-RW's won't work.

RW's work just fine for me.
---
We're the takers, and aint nobody gonna take any wang from us! - Darren Young
GT: SilentMark1138
#9BigTlovesBEERPosted 11/30/2012 9:08:05 AM
Burning songs onto a CD is the way to go. Streaming music doesn't always work like it should.

Like others said, you create a playlist for each individual song and there you go. Good news is once you do this, the song's on your hard drive forever and will work with next years game, or other wrestling games should they come out.
#10MadcapunlimitedPosted 11/30/2012 10:27:13 AM
BigTlovesBEER posted...
Burning songs onto a CD is the way to go. Streaming music doesn't always work like it should.

Like others said, you create a playlist for each individual song and there you go. Good news is once you do this, the song's on your hard drive forever and will work with next years game, or other wrestling games should they come out.

yeah- loving that feature. Remade my guys from 11 and their music is still there.
---
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.
More topics from this board...
Through a tablery111618/18 2:23PM