Grapple Button Mash

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Grapple Button Mash
3 years ago#1
I always considered myself to be a really fast button masher, but it seems every time there's a contested grapple in online play I almost always lose. It's become very frustrating and I've physically hurt my arm at times and I still can't out-tap these people.

Turbo controllers are supposed to be banned, but are they not? Maybe there's a trick to it? Maybe it accepts more than just mashing A?
3 years ago#2
I also lose most of these contests.
---
Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.
3 years ago#3
The character in question might be a factor- I have noticed it is much easier to win those w/larger guys vs/smaller guys.
---
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.
3 years ago#4
or maybe your just not as good as you thought
3 years ago#5
kosher posted...

I'm frustrated. I don't understand how I can tap the button any faster than I already am. I made my arm sore trying to.
3 years ago#6
superw00sh posted...
kosher posted...

I'm frustrated. I don't understand how I can tap the button any faster than I already am. I made my arm sore trying to.

Shift the controller so you use tip of your index finger instead of the inside of your thumb.
---
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.
Madcapunlimited posted...
superw00sh posted...
kosher posted...

Shift the controller so you use tip of your index finger instead of the inside of your thumb.

This.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
3 years ago#8
superw00sh posted...
kosher posted...

Now wait a dang minute here... What made your arm sore? Sinnneerrr!!
---
I give up on humanity.
3 years ago#9
Madcapunlimited posted...
superw00sh posted...
kosher posted...

But I already do this.
3 years ago#10
all i'm getting is ITT: i can't tap as good as other people, why are they cheating.
---
You think you've Got problems?
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m529/ShiningKimbo/Kimbo/c7d724d1.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Grapple Button Mash

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived