The official PlayStation magazine (UK) says DLC #2 will release this Tues..

#1PhilElIntlPosted 12/2/2012 11:49:01 PM
The official PlayStation UK magazine says it will release THIS Tues. (so we will see it that is the case since this seems to be a reliable source)...

http://m.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2012/11/28/wwe-13-dlc-release-date-is-4th-december

WWE 13 DLC release date is 4th December
28th Nov 2012 | 15:43

Good news, Ryback fans: wrestling's newest main eventer will be winging his way to PS3 for the first time in WWE 13 next week.

The opponent-munching beast - whose motto, much like ours between 1 and 2pm, is 'feed me more' - is part of the second DLC pack for WWE 13, which has been confirmed for 4th December in the US in a tweet by American fight reporter Arda Ocal. (That means 5th December in the UK, as the PlayStation Store updates on Wednesdays.)

Ocal writes: "Interview with @Ryback22 coming Dec 4, same day as his DLC release in #WWE13. Learned from him Ryback = Ry(an) + (Silver)back!"

Wrestling fans have been desperate to know the release date for this second pack since the game's release on 2 November, but until now publisher THQ has declined to confirm a specific day.

Also contained within the pack are Scotland's own Drew McIntyre and Japanese 'rassler Yoshi Tatsu, as well as giant lummox Tensai, Hart Family hottie Natalya, and the very very lovely AJ Lee. (Think we're exaggerating her very very loveliness? Watch our recent interview with her here.

Each wrestler costs 59p, and a further pack containing Antonio Cesaro, The Usos, Natalya and Damien Sandow will hit PSN in January.
#2PhilElIntl(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 12:03:49 AM
I am just adding confirmation with a likely credible source w/ this post (I already know it was rumored to release on the 4th for those who might bring it up).
#3RobRoy316Posted 12/3/2012 12:12:51 AM
I was under the impression it was supposed to hit today (tuesday now here in Colorado)... why wouldnt it? Hasnt that been the release date for awhile??
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CapnAmericaUSMG Xbox 360 GamerTag
#4AustinCrossPosted 12/3/2012 12:15:20 AM
RobRoy316 posted...
I was under the impression it was supposed to hit today (tuesday now here in Colorado)... why wouldnt it? Hasnt that been the release date for awhile??

It's Monday.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, WWE 13, GTA IV, UFC Undisputed 3, Saints Row: The Third, Minecraft
GT: EnemyInYourHead
#5RobRoy316Posted 12/3/2012 12:24:38 AM
AustinCross posted...
RobRoy316 posted...

It's Monday.

it sure is Monday! ...my bad. I work nights. I forget what day it is all the time haha
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CapnAmericaUSMG Xbox 360 GamerTag
#6Kur_TanglePosted 12/3/2012 5:12:14 AM
Yes, i can finally make 3MB
---
Um, what?