Has anybody made Attitude Era equivalents of modern PPV sets?

#1Y2JON2002Posted 12/3/2012 1:27:06 PM
I'm doing an all Attitude Universe, but at the moment I'm still using the current PPV arenas for the cool poster lead up each month and the 'welcome to...' commentary introduction. I'd give the latter up though if there were Attitude Era equivalents on the community creations so I don't have to see the current t-shirts in the crowd, or the HD logo for that matter! Can't see anything at the moment, but would people possibly upload 'formulas' somewhere?
---
PS3, Vita, and Xbox Live Gamertag: Y2JONAKERFELDT. Feel free to add!
#2Y2JON2002(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:48:21 AM
Oh well, worth a go! On a similar note can anybody recommend any good Attitude Era arena they've seen? It's be nice to have the rest of those for 1999.
---
#3FlaidPosted 12/4/2012 8:41:19 AM
I've seen some cool HD versions of older events, but I'm sure someone's made them the other way around, too.
---
Can Pokerus be transferred to other pokemon from breeding? -chris20102010
No, Pokerus is not an STD - montyalbo123
#4Y2JON2002(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:31:40 AM
Flaid posted...
I've seen some cool HD versions of older events, but I'm sure someone's made them the other way around, too.

Yeah, that's what I'm after. A retro looking 'Hell In A Cell' or 'TLC' arena with the crowd set to Attitude and not modern would be spot on right now. If you happen to see them again would you mind letting me know the search tags? I tried searching 'Attitude' and 'Hell In A Cell' for example on community creations to no avail.
---
#5nwo_4_lyfe724Posted 12/4/2012 11:04:24 AM
I'll give this a shot and let you know when it's up.
---
What is this that stands before me?
Figure in black that points at me.
#6Y2JON2002(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 11:26:33 AM
nwo_4_lyfe724 posted...
I'll give this a shot and let you know when it's up.

Thanks a lot. Will be great to see what you come up with!
---