This year's addition is so ADDICTING.

#1BabaBzaaPosted 12/3/2012 2:12:54 PM
Not only with the way the A.I. actually does awesome things(albeit perhaps a little overbearing with it), the little nuances such as interfering AI actually doing intelligent things, and more/improved cutscenes, I haven't been able to set aside much time to do anything outside of playing this game when I'm not at work. If they fix the two count glitch, I don't know how I'm going to break from this to play other games.

BTW my Universe is yielding a lot of cutscenes. On Raw and Smackdown I can only change one or two matches because the rest are feuds(if it's a one on one normal match with the interference option not available it's a feud match)
---
Super Saiyan Cyber Ninja Pikachu Holding a Death Note.
#2Dart_Feld7Posted 12/3/2012 2:19:01 PM
Yeah, it's been dominating my time set aside for gaming too. I was planning to juggle this and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition but I haven't even opened up the latter.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23GElX7BbXk
Want a mindf***? Watch Dark Floors.
#3thekosmicfool part 2Posted 12/3/2012 2:48:31 PM
You cannot be serious. The A.I. is arguably the WORST this series has ever had. And that's truly an accomplishment, albeit one no one should ever strive for.

People like to talk about ways the A.I. has improved, but the ways in which it has gotten more and more dumb overshadow them by a wide margin. They found ways to reverse almost all of the small steps forward the series has taken. Wake up taunts barely happen anymore, everyone pins after the signature instead of using it as a set up for the finisher, often the A.I. refuses to ever go for a finisher at all, for all the attention the "limb targeting" system has gotten, the computer doesn't utilize working a body part efficiently, or even try to work the body part their submission finisher targets.

Can't get a good match online, can't get one offline. Half a dozen chickens pecking at the controller could put on a better match.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#4Dart_Feld7Posted 12/3/2012 2:52:21 PM
Not in my game, I don't have any of those problems with A.I except occasionally they pin after a signature.

The A.I uses WUT on me if they knock me down while they have an active or stored finisher, goes for finishers frequently, and always work over and focus on a body part.

Online is trash though. That's a problem with the community unfortunately.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23GElX7BbXk
Want a mindf***? Watch Dark Floors.
#5TheFeralWarriorPosted 12/3/2012 2:58:29 PM
I'll trade copies with you guys. In the WWE 13 that I own, the AI are a bunch of brain dead morons who are only good at reversing, kicking out at 1 and irish whipping me into the barricade. Aside from that, they are pretty good at standing around and ignoring their signature move.
---
Gt: TheFeralWarrior
The Miz for president
#6RayReptilePosted 12/3/2012 3:01:01 PM
Mine seems fine as well. The only thing I would complain about is in tag matches... as the legal superstar is pinned, the partner will get in the ring and stand there... not trying to break up the pin.

Otherwise, my A.I. seems improved over pass years.
#7BabaBzaa(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:14:56 PM
I'm completely serious.

Match settings from Normal to Quick to Epic allows much more control over the kind of pacing you want a match to play out. Interfering superstars don't 1/3 times initiate some glitch where you have to restart/quit the match because the referee keeps talking to the interfering superstar and the A.I. is locked in an eternal pin against the opponent. The A.I. actually varies between different things after a signature instead of ALWAYS going for a wake-up taunt and causing corner finishers and various ground finishers/signatures(People's Elbow/Ground Left Hook/Punt Kick) to never be attempted by superstars.

The A.I. actually knows how to put people through announce tables(though attempted a little too often, still they actually can do it now). Know how to do running dives outside instead of only standard springboards. Play any other 360 wrestling game and see how many running dives you see the AI do. In my game they don't use limb-targeting too often but just enough to show ring psychology by working one body part. Every so often an AI will go for one limb most of the match but that's how many wrestling matches play out in real life. A wrestler might take out Mysterio's legs so he can't use his agility as much or Taker's arm so his chokeslam won't be as effective. Of course Taker's chokeslam in-game will still be as strong regardless but it's a nice homage to how an actual match would play out.

The AI actually attempts to win Table matches. In an HiaC they will actually go to the top without having to be drawn there with a string every time. I remember in other games you'd give your CAW a bunch of moves and the AI would use about half of them. Now I actually make a CAW and they fight the way I expect them to. I don't give an AI an ability like "Move Theif" and never see it being implemented, they actually steal moves. Two A.I. opponents will actually put on a show in all match types now. There are no match types I dread anymore because the A.I. "is completely stupid in this particular match". In addition, with this in addition to the OMG moments,(which the AI surprisingly given past history can execute all of these) there's so many things the AI can do to make a match exciting.

It may not be perfect AI compared to Fire Pro, but in the SvR/WWE series it's definitely tied with 2012, only thing is the two-count glitch, lack of reversing finishers, and a slight overzealousness to do OMG moments. The pros outweight the cons but if they fixed these three things I might not need another game until July.
---
Super Saiyan Cyber Ninja Pikachu Holding a Death Note.
#8thekosmicfool part 2Posted 12/3/2012 3:18:27 PM(edited)
Couldn't even intentionally job to Nash today as Goldust. Wanted to let Nash put a hurting on Goldy, and then finish him with the Jacknife. Only, he absolutely refused to do any finishers at all until he got 3 stored and hit the ring breaking OMG.

On friggin Goldust. Just hit your damn finisher and pin the jobber, Nash-hole.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#9FeedTheRybackPosted 12/3/2012 3:24:43 PM
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...
Couldn't even intentionally job to Nash today as Goldust. Wanted to let Nash put a hurting on Goldy, and then finish him with the Jacknife. Only, he absolutely refused to do any finishers at all until he got 3 stored and hit the ring breaking OMG.

On friggin Goldust. Just hit your damn finisher and pin the jobber, Nash-hole.

If you wanted Nash to win YOU SHOULD HAVE PICKED HIM
---
http://i50.tinypic.com/2nle5jp.jpg
#10TheFeralWarriorPosted 12/3/2012 3:25:47 PM
He doesn't wanna be picked. You gotta pick Piper.
---
Gt: TheFeralWarrior
The Miz for president
More topics from this board...
Through a tablery111618/18 2:23PM