The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Please go out of business THQ

#1MikeH7186Posted 12/3/2012 3:29:45 PM
You've had your chance for years. You have not delivered. I do not feel bad for the employees with families to feed. I will not be upset waiting two years for a new title from a new company. After spending 60 dollars a year every year since the title's inception, I have no remorse for the failures that deserve to lose the rights to this brand.

It's the madden of wrestling games. A roster update each year and we're expected to tolerate it. This years major failure to me was Universe, and given that's the only mode with any longevity, it was the biggest failure they could have made.

I hope your company goes out of business. I hope someone worth a damn purchases the rights. You had your opportunity THQ, and you failed, numerous times.

I know this isn't the official place to say it, but when I think about this game and the potential it had, only to see the piece of c*** that was actually created, it's quite frustrating.
#2hellslingerPosted 12/3/2012 3:37:16 PM
You do realize that if THQ went under whoever picked up it up would probably still use Yukes as the developer since they have the most expereince doing wrestling games then any other dev out there right now. and it would still be a yearly game.

Also you're a pretty ****ed up person.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Qf7Mh.jpg
#3MikeH7186(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:42:48 PM
hellslinger posted...

That's a pretty unjustified remark. Why because I want a company who can't get the job done to go out of business and stop collecting profit from consumers? There's no guarantee Yukes would still be used as the developer.

Someone like 2k Sports or even EA should be given the chance. I would gladly wait two, three, hell four years for a new title if it was better. And I can say with almost certainty that it would be an improvement. But children and naysayers will protest because they want their yearly release, despite lack of content or, for the content that is there, functional gameplay.

Personally I'm tired of being lied to with each release. I have no remorse and no respect for THQ, and if their families suffer as a result of the employees shortcomings, so be it.
#4WickedSickJoshPosted 12/3/2012 3:45:15 PM
I don't necessarily want THQ to go out of business but I'd like an alternative to this franchise. If only TNA could get a good video game deal so we have some wrestling series to play..
---
Currently Playing: WWE '13 (360), Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS), Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#5hellslingerPosted 12/3/2012 3:51:02 PM
hellslinger posted...

That's a pretty unjustified remark. Why because I want a company who can't get the job done to go out of business and stop collecting profit from consumers? There's no guarantee Yukes would still be used as the developer.

Someone like 2k Sports or even EA should be given the chance. I would gladly wait two, three, hell four years for a new title if it was better. And I can say with almost certainty that it would be an improvement. But children and naysayers will protest because they want their yearly release, despite lack of content or, for the content that is there, functional gameplay.

Personally I'm tired of being lied to with each release. I have no remorse and no respect for THQ, and if their families suffer as a result of the employees shortcomings, so be it.

Okay a couple of things THQ doesn't make the games, they're the publisher so yeah.

Another thing is THQ as a whole doesn't handle the WWE property, probably 5% do, so because you get upset about one game a year thousands upon thousands of other people who do a wide range of jobs that never touch WWE should lose their jobs.

You're pretty pathetic and so narrow minded because of your hatred of one game you want someone to have their life turned upside down.
---
http://i.imgur.com/I3KbN.jpg
#6MikeH7186(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:54:10 PM
hellslinger posted...
You're pretty pathetic and so narrow minded because of your hatred of one game you want someone to have their life turned upside down.

Resorting to name calling is a poor choice. Refrain from doing so if you cannot articulate your words in a manner deemed acceptable.
#7hellslingerPosted 12/3/2012 3:57:51 PM
hellslinger posted...

Resorting to name calling is a poor choice. Refrain from doing so if you cannot articulate your words in a manner deemed acceptable.

Completely ignore everything else I said then.

It's a damn game, grow up. If it was a politician you were *****ing about I could see it since their actions actually have impact on your life but it's a damn game that doesn't actually effect you in any way shape or form but you still want thousands to be out of the job because you're having a tantrum.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Qf7Mh.jpg
#8MikeH7186(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:02:33 PM
You having a different opinion does not free you from the rules of the forums. Calling me names does not make your opinion any more valid, if anything it removes any credibility you might have had. I read your post, but due to your unwarranted anger and poor choice of words, it was all negated.

The fact remains this series has had numerous opportunities to deliver upon it's promises, and each year it comes up short. We are constantly lied to and promised features that either do not come to fruition or are severely inferior to what we are in fact shown. A prime example this year is Universe mode.

You are more than welcome to disagree, but if you cannot express your opinions in a manner acceptable and according to the forums rules, than you are in violation and your words hold little merit when backed by ignorance.
#9asdam_teabagPosted 12/3/2012 4:05:27 PM
MikeH7186 posted...
You having a different opinion does not free you from the rules of the forums. Calling me names does not make your opinion any more valid, if anything it removes any credibility you might have had. I read your post, but due to your unwarranted anger and poor choice of words, it was all negated.

The fact remains this series has had numerous opportunities to deliver upon it's promises, and each year it comes up short. We are constantly lied to and promised features that either do not come to fruition or are severely inferior to what we are in fact shown. A prime example this year is Universe mode.

You are more than welcome to disagree, but if you cannot express your opinions in a manner acceptable and according to the forums rules, than you are in violation and your words hold little merit when backed by ignorance.

Whatever he called or didn't call you, his actual point was spot on and you were wrong.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dD8yx.gif
#10kayoticdreamzPosted 12/3/2012 4:05:48 PM
hellslinger posted...
hellslinger posted...

Okay a couple of things THQ doesn't make the games, they're the publisher so yeah.

Another thing is THQ as a whole doesn't handle the WWE property, probably 5% do, so because you get upset about one game a year thousands upon thousands of other people who do a wide range of jobs that never touch WWE should lose their jobs.

LOL

people really cannot grasp the concept of competition can they? businesses compete for the dollar of the consumer. those that fail go under. those that are surpassed go under. the horse carriage business died a horrible death beyond tourism and this is how life once was when the car came around. the planes of the early 1900s went under when later planes came into existence. this is life. soldiers use machine guns now not muskets.

THQ has been running a terrible business for years. they deserve the fate of all terrible businesses. that is death.

this common freakin sense that apparently so many people cant grasp. the whole bailout concept is a myth that helps no one because so few understand capitalism and why it works and how it works and instead merely see the greed aspect or the someone goes bankrupt lets feel sorry for them aspect and give them a house and food and shelter. if you cannot fail you cannot succeed. all things possess an opposite to them. one must occur for the other to occur. edison failed at inventing the lightbulb what 1000 times? what if he had a bailout and gave up? we'd have no damn lightbulb is what. to be extremely blunt to learn to walk you fall down countless times first. even infants can grasp this concept. what if we never let the infant fall in his quest to learn to walk? i'd suspect we'd have a lot of adults incapable of walking is what.

now if THQ can turn around great. but quite frankly they don't deserve it and it does not seem likely.

i state it proudly i wish all bad businesses would go under so better ones would replace them.