Please go out of business THQ

#11MikeH7186(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 5:09:22 PM
asdam_teabag posted...
Whatever he called or didn't call you, his actual point was spot on and you were wrong.

I disagree. Be it THQ or Yukes, whomever you deem responsible, they have more than had opportunities to fix this series. It is time for a new regime. I welcome the end of said companies if it means the potential for future improvements and progression.
#12dave34Posted 12/3/2012 5:27:27 PM
This guy actually thinks EA would do a good job.
---
LOLskins - 5-6
#13asdam_teabagPosted 12/3/2012 6:02:27 PM
MikeH7186 posted...
asdam_teabag posted...
Whatever he called or didn't call you, his actual point was spot on and you were wrong.

I disagree. Be it THQ or Yukes, whomever you deem responsible, they have more than had opportunities to fix this series. It is time for a new regime. I welcome the end of said companies if it means the potential for future improvements and progression.

So you genuinly wish thousands of people lose their job who didn't have anything to do with this game, just so another company can make a different version of it?
---
http://i.imgur.com/dD8yx.gif
#14MikeH7186(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 6:10:05 PM
asdam_teabag posted...
So you genuinly wish thousands of people lose their job who didn't have anything to do with this game, just so another company can make a different version of it?

Yes I do. THQ and Yukes alike have both been in a decline, and when a company begins to fail it's simply a matter of fixing the issues, or going out of business. In this case, it's latter. I do not feel bad for any jobs lost or lives ruined. Had they done their jobs, this would not be an issue for debate.
#15MikeGnzPosted 12/3/2012 6:27:25 PM
You guys are really falling for the troll bait from a New User? Sigh.
---
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3497/sandshrewbyloam.jpg
Wait...so then what the hell do I do with all these scissors!?
#16MikeH7186(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:02:47 PM
MikeGnz posted...

Troll bait from a new user? I take offense to that considering it's completely inaccurate. If it makes you feel better to randomly insult users though, by all means continue to do so with no evidence nor reason.
#17Slayer_22Posted 12/3/2012 7:05:30 PM
MikeH7186 posted...
I do not feel bad for the employees with families to feed.

Wow.
---
You should check out Imagine Dragons http://youtu.be/wO0ohGn-x3E
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/
#18MikeH7186(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:08:48 PM
Slayer_22 posted...
MikeH7186 posted...

Wow.

Companies go bankrupt. families go poor. Lives are ruined, people struggle. This is life. If you can't accept that, you have a lot to learn. This company has been going under for years, I feel no remorse for them. Had they done their jobs, and turned out quality products this would not be an issue. You can't expect to lie to your consumer base year after year and remain in business.
#19Slayer_22Posted 12/3/2012 7:12:21 PM
MikeH7186 posted...
Slayer_22 posted...
MikeH7186 posted...

Wow.

Companies go bankrupt. families go poor. Lives are ruined, people struggle. This is life. If you can't accept that, you have a lot to learn. This company has been going under for years, I feel no remorse for them. Had they done their jobs, and turned out quality products this would not be an issue. You can't expect to lie to your consumer base year after year and remain in business.

I can accept that, Everyone can. But to wish it upon someone is pretty ****ed up no matter how much you want or don't want something. There's a HUGE difference between accepting that lives are ruined, and wishing that lives are ruined. You're on the wishing side,.
---
You should check out Imagine Dragons http://youtu.be/wO0ohGn-x3E
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/
#20paullondon1985Posted 12/3/2012 7:12:48 PM
MikeH7186 posted...
MikeGnz posted...

Troll bait from a new user? I take offense to that considering it's completely inaccurate. If it makes you feel better to randomly insult users though, by all means continue to do so with no evidence nor reason.

How is it completely inaccurate? If you go into your profile it clearly lists you as a New User. I would like you to address the fact that you seem to have been side stepping. How is it fair for people to loose their job for issues that they had, nor could have had, any hand in. How about one of THQs janitors? How could the failings in the WWE game series possible their fault.
In other terms, how about your self? I assume that you are employed and have a family (you must be and have to have an opinion on people loosing their jobs). How would you like it if you lost your job and ability, for the time that you remained unemployed, because of the inability of others to do their jobs.

If you could please address my points in a calm and sensible manner that would be much appreciated.
---
Not changing this sig till Daniel Puder comes back. (started 04/07/05)
More topics from this board...
Through a tablery111618/18 2:23PM