December DLC info.

#1JackyLordofSithPosted 12/3/2012 4:08:46 PM(edited)
I'm watching the livestream and so far this is what I've seen.

Tensai
His finishers are Chokebomb and that claw move he used earlier. The claw move also has a pin combo where he holds the opponents down on his face for a count. The move is set up similarly to the Cobra and Mandible Claw. He cross chops the guy, turns around, poison mists his hand while the opponent stands groggy and turns around and hits them. His entrance has the attire he debuted with. There is also a new running senton but we couldn't see it in preview cause it's botched like Swagger's reverse chop block like move.

Ryback
Signatures are new Backpack Stunner and JBL's Clothesline. There is no new Meat Hook. Finisher is a Shell Shock that is set up as if he was going for a backbreaker.

Yoshi Tatsu
Signatures are a new Parallel Snapmare that is similar to the one in past games and Rolling Elbow. (This one is great move for Kassius Ohno's finisher. It is pretty much like the strong strike version but as a signature.) Finisher is the old Diving Heel Kick and a new High Kick where he does a little taunt before the kick.

Aj Lee
Didn't see any signatures. Her finishers are a new Shining Wizard. Similar to the one she does on TV. The other Finisher is a new standing Shiranui/Asai DDT.

Natalya
The only thing I saw that was new was a Discus Clothesline as a new finisher.

Drew Mcintyre
Nothing really new about him. His finishers are the same as WWE 12

Undertaker Attire
Only thing new was the attire obviously and the theme music. The entrance motion was the same as the old Undertaker.

EDIT: Also they have NOT confirmed that the DLC is actually getting released tomorrow. They kept on reiterating that date and times for the DLC is coming soon. Also tomorrow on Tues they will release the videos for entrances and finishers on WWEGames Youtube channel.
---
PSN: AznBoy222
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/AznBoy222.png
#2MBXfilmsPosted 12/3/2012 5:03:38 PM
Well crap, I figured we wouldn't get a new clothesline from Ryback.
Still there should be more moves that we don't know, because the first DLC added a lot I wasn't expecting.

It's kinda sad they did all that unique stuff for Tensai then massively de-push him on TV.
---
MBXfilms.com
#3PhilElIntlPosted 12/3/2012 5:11:43 PM
JackyLordofSith posted...

Undertaker Attire
Only thing new was the attire obviously and the theme music. The entrance motion was the same as the old Undertaker.

Ministry Taker also has a new signature punch combo...
#4CAW EvolutionPosted 12/3/2012 5:18:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5JackyLordofSith(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 5:33:45 PM
PhilElIntl posted...

Undertaker Attire

Sorry, I was watching the live stream and I guess I didn't remember everything.
---
PSN: AznBoy222
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/AznBoy222.png
#6PhilElIntlPosted 12/3/2012 5:57:40 PM
PhilElIntl posted...

Undertaker Attire

Yeah I was watching it too.. They mentioned that it was new as they performed it w/ Taker.

To the question its just a basic left/right body shots w/ a haymaker... He used to use it often back in the day
#7WingedRegentPosted 12/3/2012 6:49:01 PM
PhilElIntl posted...

Undertaker Attire

Yeah I was watching it too.. They mentioned that it was new as they performed it w/ Taker.

To the question its just a basic left/right body shots w/ a haymaker... He used to use it often back in the day

Very nice that they added that combo for Undertaker.

Also, as a note, they explained why Ryback's Shellshock looks different. The explanation given was that they mo-capped his moves prior to his TV debut, so they only had House Show footage to go off of. In the house show footage they had, Ryback did the Shellshock as done in the game, and not the version we see him use on TV.
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#8hellslingerPosted 12/3/2012 6:53:07 PM
Decent reason, though you'll only see THQ lazy posts even though THQ doesn't make it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6oqZA.jpg
#9RockBottom885Posted 12/3/2012 6:55:30 PM
I hope we get the DLC soon... It was obviously done way earlier this year since they had footage ready to go before release.

But we'll see I guess
---
---
{[BBs88]}
#10Big_Daddy_TPosted 12/3/2012 7:06:23 PM
It's tomorrow...
---
3DS FC: 3437-4032-0260
Inbox me if you add me so i can add you