December DLC info.

#11blue_infernus27Posted 12/3/2012 9:17:14 PM
WingedRegent posted...
JackyLordofSith posted...
PhilElIntl posted...
JackyLordofSith posted...
I'm watching the livestream and so far this is what I've seen.

Undertaker Attire
Only thing new was the attire obviously and the theme music. The entrance motion was the same as the old Undertaker.

Ministry Taker also has a new signature punch combo...

Sorry, I was watching the live stream and I guess I didn't remember everything.

Yeah I was watching it too.. They mentioned that it was new as they performed it w/ Taker.

To the question its just a basic left/right body shots w/ a haymaker... He used to use it often back in the day

Very nice that they added that combo for Undertaker.

Also, as a note, they explained why Ryback's Shellshock looks different. The explanation given was that they mo-capped his moves prior to his TV debut, so they only had House Show footage to go off of. In the house show footage they had, Ryback did the Shellshock as done in the game, and not the version we see him use on TV.

And yet, if they worked on Ryback that early on...you would think he would've already been in the game and not DLC...
#12masked_yazooPosted 12/3/2012 9:37:38 PM
Can't wait for Ministry Taker.

No more FEUD packs?
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#13MrZonePosted 12/3/2012 9:39:31 PM
From my understanding, XBL only updates once a week on Wednesdays. The chances that it will be Wednesday over Tuesday is great.
#14CrusnikCainPosted 12/3/2012 9:41:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15AdemaSlipknotPosted 12/3/2012 9:48:20 PM
MrZone posted...
From my understanding, XBL only updates once a week on Wednesdays. The chances that it will be Wednesday over Tuesday is great.

DLC/Games On Demand updates on Tuesdays and sometimes Fridays (normally Rock Band Network stuff on Friday, though). XBLA updates on Wednesdays, with a few Friday releases. So the marketplace actually updates about 3 times a week, usually around 5:45-6:15 EST.
---
XBL: AdemaSlipknotX
EA MMA League-www.ultimatefightingfederation.net
#16OrgeLambartPosted 12/3/2012 9:52:02 PM
don't these go on different set of rules due to the fact they aren't posted on the DLC section and instead through the in game menus options only?
#17GOAT_SPosted 12/3/2012 10:27:35 PM
damnit i did not intend to buy yoshi

fu kassius
---
save.us.Sandow
I am impatiently awaiting the debut of Kassius Ohno
#18w00dm4nPosted 12/3/2012 10:37:28 PM
yeah DLC is usually Tuesdays sometime in the morning.
doesnt really matter since we have to go thru WWE 13's shop but the release date would be the same.

haha maybe theyll upload WWE Wrestlefest by mistake
#19Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 12/4/2012 8:47:57 AM
swagger's reverse chop block works for me like 95% of the time. i gave it to HBK.
---
"I awaken. I consume oxygen, then bacon, eggs and black coffee, then my wife, then bacon." - Nick Offerman
http://i.minus.com/iRiu3PRI5vKfS.gif