What's up with these hackers?

#1Simply_EvilPosted 12/4/2012 12:11:16 AM
I finally ran across one yesterday. Their GT was The Proper One or something to that effect. They were doing the same stuff the hacked Lesnar was doing but they used Cena instead. It was kind of funny though.
---
If I only could I'd set the world on fire.
#2jpraelsterPosted 12/4/2012 12:12:26 AM
What exactly do they do
#3Simply_Evil(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:15:36 AM
I don't even know how to explain it. It's like their character teleports to you to do a push or RKO or something. I think there's a video of Lesnar doing it that somebody on here posted.
---
If I only could I'd set the world on fire.
#4WingedRegentPosted 12/4/2012 12:19:50 AM
Sorry to say, but playing these games online is just asking for trouble in my honest opinion. Not saying that to be an ass to you about it, but from everything I've heard + how the game is built as it is (Not to mention no monitoring for hackers online), it's a nightmare to find a legit, decent match. I've only played online twice in the WWE games (SvR 2010 both times), and it wasn't an enjoyable experience at all.
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#5gameguy006Posted 12/4/2012 12:23:19 AM
Yep I never touch wrestling games online. These games have been hacker infested since the first Smackdown Vs Raw. My personal experience in that game was fighting a nude female CAW and all her moves were finishers.

Makes for a good game when you have a few friends hanging out though.
#6asdam_teabagPosted 12/4/2012 4:09:39 AM
WingedRegent posted...
Sorry to say, but playing these games online is just asking for trouble in my honest opinion. Not saying that to be an ass to you about it, but from everything I've heard + how the game is built as it is (Not to mention no monitoring for hackers online), it's a nightmare to find a legit, decent match. I've only played online twice in the WWE games (SvR 2010 both times), and it wasn't an enjoyable experience at all.

This is really true, that's why I joined a good fed. All fair play and close matches.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dD8yx.gif
#7KHWyvernPosted 12/4/2012 7:38:40 AM
WingedRegent posted...

This. Unless you play with friends and people you know, you're going to have a bad time.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#8G-ZissPosted 12/4/2012 8:39:28 AM
gameguy006 posted...
Yep I never touch wrestling games online. These games have been hacker infested since the first Smackdown Vs Raw. My personal experience in that game was fighting a nude female CAW and all her moves were finishers.

I don't know why people always say things like this. As long as you turn off created content, you don't need to worry about hackers.
#9MadcapunlimitedPosted 12/4/2012 8:45:12 AM
KHWyvern posted...
WingedRegent posted...

This. Unless you play with friends and people you know, you're going to have a bad time.

Exactly why I only play with my RL buddies
---
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.
#10MadcapunlimitedPosted 12/4/2012 8:46:08 AM
G-Ziss posted...
gameguy006 posted...

I don't know why people always say things like this. As long as you turn off created content, you don't need to worry about hackers.

Yay... play as real wrestlers. Ugh... you and I are clearly polar opposites. I'd rather buy a CAW game with no real wrestlers LOL
---
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.