The official is the dlc up thread

#31jpraelster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 4:58:57 AM
MRG posted...
Thats why like over 10 sites reported it right

U R WRONG LOLOL

they all used the same source, who knows how accurate it is

even if the DLC doesn't come out today, it won't kill you not to get it, don't you have a job or a life to tend to or something?

What I do with my personal time is of no concern to you
#32AustinCrossPosted 12/4/2012 5:07:06 AM
jpraelster posted...
MRG posted...

U R WRONG LOLOL

even if the DLC doesn't come out today, it won't kill you not to get it, don't you have a job or a life to tend to or something?

This. I don't see why it matters to you anyway, MRG.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, WWE 13, GTA IV, UFC Undisputed 3, Saints Row: The Third, Minecraft
GT: EnemyInYourHead
#33jpraelster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:07:45 AM
AustinCross posted...
jpraelster posted...
MRG posted...

U R WRONG LOLOL

This. I don't see why it matters to you anyway, MRG.

Thank you austin
#34Little_JennyPosted 12/4/2012 5:29:20 AM
MRG posted...

U R WRONG LOLOL

he has a point, do you not have a life or something?
---
WHERES JIMMY?!
#35CrusnikCainPosted 12/4/2012 5:30:40 AM
Little_Jenny posted...
MRG posted...

U R WRONG LOLOL

he has a point, do you not have a life or something?

That's irrelevant
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#36jpraelster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:35:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#37kosherPosted 12/4/2012 5:55:57 AM
ok DLC is not out on PS3...and the source was from a stupid tweet that all the sites ran with....THQ has not confirmed or announced any dates....they will be uploading entrances and finishers for the new DLC today to their youtube channel....all this was stated on the live stream yesterday....they will announce when the date will be
#38HorrorSindicatePosted 12/4/2012 5:57:35 AM
kosher posted...
ok DLC is not out on PS3...and the source was from a stupid tweet that all the sites ran with....THQ has not confirmed or announced any dates....they will be uploading entrances and finishers for the new DLC today to their youtube channel....all this was stated on the live stream yesterday....they will announce when the date will be

Knowing THQ it'll be the end of the month or.damn close
---
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder
#39jpraelster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 5:58:18 AM
kosher posted...

But they should have just said it wasnt coming out today but they didnt like the morons we all know they are
#40asdam_teabagPosted 12/4/2012 6:01:46 AM
jpraelster posted...
kosher posted...

But they should have just said it wasnt coming out today but they didnt like the morons we all know they are

Why should they have said that it wasn't coming out today? They never said it was to begin with, not their fault that people grab onto a rumour.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dD8yx.gif