The official is the dlc up thread

#41llcoolyea54543Posted 12/4/2012 6:03:43 AM(edited)
yea but who was that guy who tweeted it was going to ? does he work for THQ? why would be be some mean.
#42jpraelster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:03:48 AM
asdam_teabag posted...
jpraelster posted...
kosher posted...
ok DLC is not out on PS3...and the source was from a stupid tweet that all the sites ran with....THQ has not confirmed or announced any dates....they will be uploading entrances and finishers for the new DLC today to their youtube channel....all this was stated on the live stream yesterday....they will announce when the date will be

But they should have just said it wasnt coming out today but they didnt like the morons we all know they are

Why should they have said that it wasn't coming out today? They never said it was to begin with, not their fault that people grab onto a rumour.

It was in the playstation magazine a CREDIBLE SOURCE so yes they should have its their fault they didnt speak up dont defend them
#43asdam_teabagPosted 12/4/2012 6:08:14 AM
jpraelster posted...
asdam_teabag posted...
jpraelster posted...
kosher posted...
ok DLC is not out on PS3...and the source was from a stupid tweet that all the sites ran with....THQ has not confirmed or announced any dates....they will be uploading entrances and finishers for the new DLC today to their youtube channel....all this was stated on the live stream yesterday....they will announce when the date will be

But they should have just said it wasnt coming out today but they didnt like the morons we all know they are

Why should they have said that it wasn't coming out today? They never said it was to begin with, not their fault that people grab onto a rumour.

It was in the playstation magazine a CREDIBLE SOURCE so yes they should have its their fault they didnt speak up dont defend them

Playstation magazine isn't them though is it? It's not affiliated with them. No announcement came from them.

Seems to me like you are just looking for ways to criticize the company. They haven't lied about this.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dD8yx.gif
#44jpraelster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:09:54 AM
asdam_teabag posted...
jpraelster posted...
asdam_teabag posted...
jpraelster posted...
kosher posted...

Playstation magazine isn't them though is it? It's not affiliated with them. No announcement came from them.

Seems to me like you are just looking for ways to criticize the company. They haven't lied about this.

Considering playstation is one of the companys who would be putting the dlc on their network it makes sense all thq had to do was say we have heard the rumors and its false the dlc will not be released on the 4th no excuse for stupidity
#45MrZonePosted 12/4/2012 6:19:42 AM
Their is no way you can put this on THQ no matter how much you want to because THEY never mentioned a date. Every company does not address every rumor out there. Live with it. You latched onto a bogus date that THQ never set. You remind me of those people on Black Friday who blame the store on running out of door busters and you are number 475 in line.
#46MRGPosted 12/4/2012 6:20:10 AM
Their is no way you can put this on THQ no matter how much you want to because THEY never mentioned a date. Every company does not address every rumor out there. Live with it. You latched onto a bogus date that THQ never set. You remind me of those people on Black Friday who blame the store on running out of door busters and you are number 475 in line.

thank you. someone with logic.
---
Batman > *
http://i.imgur.com/uun4g.jpg
#47feedmemoreDLCPosted 12/4/2012 6:21:12 AM
What time is dlc pack 2 out in the uk?
#48GingaritoPosted 12/4/2012 6:23:07 AM
Why so serious?........Lets just wait and see if it does come out today hopefully it will if not the people who love complaining about how bad THQ can moan some more the rest of us will wait till its available. simple.
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Currently playing - Halo 4 , Resident evil 6 (ps3) , WWE 13 , Assasins Creed Liberation (ps vita)
#49jpraelster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:26:34 AM
MrZone posted...

It was a rumor from one of the consoles the dlc is on they should have addressed it they could have easily done so during the live stream NO EXCUSES
#50MrZonePosted 12/4/2012 6:36:04 AM
jpraelster posted...
MrZone posted...

It was a rumor from one of the consoles the dlc is on they should have addressed it they could have easily done so during the live stream NO EXCUSES

They did, they said it was due out sometime in December without giving a date. Do they really have to spell it out for you to get you realize it is NOT today?