The official is the dlc up thread

#51parthos566Posted 12/4/2012 6:52:41 AM(edited)
MrZone posted...
jpraelster posted...
MrZone posted...
Their is no way you can put this on THQ no matter how much you want to because THEY never mentioned a date. Every company does not address every rumor out there. Live with it. You latched onto a bogus date that THQ never set. You remind me of those people on Black Friday who blame the store on running out of door busters and you are number 475 in line.

It was a rumor from one of the consoles the dlc is on they should have addressed it they could have easily done so during the live stream NO EXCUSES

They did, they said it was due out sometime in December without giving a date. Do they really have to spell it out for you to get you realize it is NOT today?

Where is your evidence that it won't come out today. Instead of being meaningless, spewing the same rhetoric you have ever since after your first post which is getting a little old.

Why don't you try to find some more info about this that may lend credibility to your claims. And everyone else who has the same opinion as you to maybe could do the same.

And if the DLC does not drop today oh well. It's the X-Mas season and I just got Far Cry 3 so I will be occupied till said DLC arrives.
---
PSN: Mastadope42
#52feedmemoreDLCPosted 12/4/2012 6:55:27 AM
Arda Ocal has nothing to do with THQ, even though he said he was interviewing ryback on the day of the dlc release

So maybe today?
#53BigTlovesBEERPosted 12/4/2012 7:03:56 AM
There's no set time for these things. I don't know who came out with that nonsense, but it's an outright lie.

The DLC will be up when they feel like they can put it up for whatever reasons they deem fit.
#54feedmemoreDLCPosted 12/4/2012 7:20:04 AM
Anything yet?
#55jpraelster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:26:29 AM
MrZone posted...
jpraelster posted...
MrZone posted...
Their is no way you can put this on THQ no matter how much you want to because THEY never mentioned a date. Every company does not address every rumor out there. Live with it. You latched onto a bogus date that THQ never set. You remind me of those people on Black Friday who blame the store on running out of door busters and you are number 475 in line.

It was a rumor from one of the consoles the dlc is on they should have addressed it they could have easily done so during the live stream NO EXCUSES

They did, they said it was due out sometime in December without giving a date. Do they really have to spell it out for you to get you realize it is NOT today?

They didnt deny the rumor though
#56spikethedevilPosted 12/4/2012 7:31:20 AM
Wow never thought people would get so mad over an unknown release date for DLC,
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#57jpraelster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:32:08 AM
spikethedevil posted...
Wow never thought people would get so mad over an unknown release date for DLC,

People get mad because the playstation magazine said it would be out today and thq didnt deny it
#58kayoticdreamzPosted 12/4/2012 7:32:28 AM
so no DLC today it seems? oh well guess later this month it is then.
#59BigTlovesBEERPosted 12/4/2012 7:41:34 AM
kayoticdreamz posted...

give it a few hours at least...
#60jpraelster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 7:45:37 AM
BigTlovesBEER posted...
kayoticdreamz posted...

give it a few hours at least...

Give up its not coming out today if it was it would already be out