The official is the dlc up thread

#71JiruruPosted 12/4/2012 7:14:27 AM
Well, there are three Tuesdays left in December. One of them is Christmas so hopefully it doesn't release then, so that just leaves the 11th and 18th. So two weeks at most if it's not delayed and doesn't come out Christmas day. (I'm not sure why they're delaying it at all considering it seems like it's done and it's not like they care if it's buggy or not.)
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#72hellslingerPosted 12/4/2012 7:14:31 AM
Again, Who was the guy that tweeted about "the same day as his release in wwe 13" tweet?? Does he work for THQ??

He's a fight promoter I think.

I have a strong feeling we won't be seeing the DLC until very late December, however I dont understand why that would be the case seeing as they were using them in the live feed video....Obviously they are ready to be put up, but this is THQ/Yukes we are talking about here.

That's not how DLC works, just because it's finish doesn't mean it goes up that day. There are contracts and fun **** like that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Qf7Mh.jpg
#73llcoolyea54543Posted 12/4/2012 7:18:06 AM
oh ok then i was wrong to believe him, i didnt know who he was..... still im a little bummed it didnt come out today, i have a 3 major systems and buy every game i want and the wrestling game is always the one i need 3 pms chased by nyquil to get through the night before release and is the game i play all the way until the next release so these things get me anxious.
#74MadcapunlimitedPosted 12/4/2012 7:24:42 AM
There's nothing wrong with getting your hopes up and getting excited that today might be the day... just don't go having a temper tantrum if it's not. Simple as that.
---
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.
#75G-ZissPosted 12/4/2012 7:28:04 AM
Madcapunlimited posted...
There's nothing wrong with getting your hopes up and getting excited that today might be the day... just don't go having a temper tantrum if it's not. Simple as that.

That depends on why you're getting your hopes up. If you got your hopes up because you believed some random person on Twitter, then you're gullible, so there's definitely something wrong with that.
#76Wesker1983Posted 12/4/2012 7:28:18 AM
Did it cross anyone's mind to ask thq if they are releasing it today? Obviously not -__-
---
Not changing my signature till square enix remakes Final Fantasy VII
#77hellslingerPosted 12/4/2012 7:29:16 AM
Did it cross anyone's mind to ask thq if they are releasing it today? Obviously not -__-

Many did during the live steam last night and time and time again they kept saying no other details then it's coming out in December.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6oqZA.jpg
#78TheFeralWarriorPosted 12/4/2012 7:39:14 AM
hellslinger posted...

Many did during the live steam last night and time and time again they kept saying no other details then it's coming out in December.

This is one of the things that I've always hated about them. Always so quick to promote the bull**** ass fresh coat of paint that they throw over these wrestling games, but they try to be slick and dance around the **** people really wanna know. It's like they know that they're **** ups and they don't wanna commit to anything in order to save the little reputation they have left.
---
Gt: TheFeralWarrior
The Miz for president
#79Wesker1983Posted 12/4/2012 7:40:26 AM
Then why are people ***ching? I don't get people sometimes
---
Not changing my signature till square enix remakes Final Fantasy VII
#80hellslingerPosted 12/4/2012 7:42:36 AM(edited)
hellslinger posted...

This is one of the things that I've always hated about them. Always so quick to promote the bull**** ass fresh coat of paint that they throw over these wrestling games, but they try to be slick and dance around the **** people really wanna know. It's like they know that they're **** ups and they don't wanna commit to anything in order to save the little reputation they have left.

That's their ****ing job. THQ isn't the only company. Every company in the world (not just gaming) handles situations like this.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ULCRM.jpg
More topics from this board...
So...uh....VivaLaRazaLH111/18 8:45AM