The official is the dlc up thread

#81FeedTheRybackPosted 12/4/2012 8:42:25 AM
Again, Who was the guy that tweeted about "the same day as his release in wwe 13" tweet?? Does he work for THQ??

He's a fight promoter I think.

And just like I said when Rob Lowe tweeted Peyton Manning was retiring HOW THE HELL WOULD HE KNOW
---
http://i50.tinypic.com/2nle5jp.jpg
#82MadcapunlimitedPosted 12/4/2012 8:48:47 AM
G-Ziss posted...
Madcapunlimited posted...
There's nothing wrong with getting your hopes up and getting excited that today might be the day... just don't go having a temper tantrum if it's not. Simple as that.

That depends on why you're getting your hopes up. If you got your hopes up because you believed some random person on Twitter, then you're gullible, so there's definitely something wrong with that.

No dude, no... there is absolutely nothing wrong with being hopeful. I know it's the internet troll instinct to be as snarky and negative as possible... but no.

It's not gullible to hear that it might come out (yes, even from an unproven or unreliable source), have high hopes and then go check out if it's true or not. There is nothing wrong with hoping. Even if it's just an outside chance, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

You can't prove a negative and we can't say for certain it is NOT coming out today. Hope is justified... blindly thinking it is ABSOLUTELY DEFINITELY today is not.

Honestly most of the negativity I see on these boards-- I wouldn't give people who act like that the time of day in real life. Keep the faith, the truth is there's no way to be sure. Just don't lose your mind if it turns out today wasn't the day.
---
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.
#83kayoticdreamzPosted 12/4/2012 9:08:29 AM
hellslinger posted...
MrZone posted...
hellslinger posted...
Knew this was going to happen. Even though THQ never said it was today, if it doesn't come out it's 100% their fault.

It's their fault you chose to believe an unverified rumor.

They could have denied the rumor this is partially their fault too

No it isn't. A company doesn't have to acknowledge every rumor out there.

They kept saying time and time again no other details other then December.

one rumor in an official playstation magazine. yep they couldnt take two seconds to deny or confirm.

good job THQ marketing staff. which begs the question wtf is the DLC release date such a secret anyway i'd swear it contained national security secrets the way they guard the release dates.
#84MrZonePosted 12/4/2012 9:12:56 AM
THQ did deny December 4th by reiterateing that DLC 2 was due out sometime on December on yesterday. If you can't read through the lines, then you are the one with issues, not THQ.
#85spikethedevilPosted 12/4/2012 9:13:22 AM
Thing is they never confirmed it either but of course saying nothing about a rumour in one magazine that they probably don't even read = instant confirmation apparently, guys grow up and go outside for a bit.
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#86feedmemoreDLCPosted 12/4/2012 9:13:59 AM
But the question at the of the is when will the dlc be avaliable?
#87kayoticdreamzPosted 12/4/2012 9:15:23 AM(edited)
MrZone posted...
THQ did deny December 4th by reiterateing that DLC 2 was due out sometime on December on yesterday. If you can't read through the lines, then you are the one with issues, not THQ.

they could just answer the damn question for once.

EDIT:

THQ is like a politician ask them one thing and you get some crazy story about something and they say the question is answered.
#88spikethedevilPosted 12/4/2012 9:14:34 AM

the question at the of the? O_o
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#89hellslingerPosted 12/4/2012 9:14:36 AM

Sometime in December, like they've always said.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ULCRM.jpg
#90feedmemoreDLCPosted 12/4/2012 9:17:45 AM
So it is not coming out today!