Purchased DLC

#1ry1116Posted 12/4/2012 10:45:43 AM
I purchased the DLC and download it but it doesn't show up in my game it says purchased in the WWE shop, so what do I do now?
#2MadcapunlimitedPosted 12/4/2012 10:46:11 AM
Did you also download it? I believe you have to go all the way out to the main menu and then back in
---
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.
#3wcwwolfPosted 12/4/2012 10:47:05 AM
Yeah, you have to exit out to the title screen so the game can reload with the DLC
---
xbox live - wcwwolf
Pantera to Rock Band!!
#4G-ZissPosted 12/4/2012 10:56:14 AM
It's amazing how many stupid people ask this same question. The game explicitly tells you to exit back out to the title screen to load your newly downloaded content. They couldn't make it any more clear.
#5BENGALSFAN81Posted 12/4/2012 11:43:20 AM
G-Ziss posted...
It's amazing how many stupid people ask this same question. The game explicitly tells you to exit back out to the title screen to load your newly downloaded content. They couldn't make it any more clear.

---
You think you know me?
#6MadcapunlimitedPosted 12/4/2012 11:45:34 AM
G-Ziss posted...

Should have been the main menu though, that's a little more intuitive. Generally though G, I agree with you this time ;-)
---
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.