Porting WWE '12 DLC over to WWE '13 as a peace offering because there's no patch

#51TragedyAnnPosted 12/5/2012 2:49:55 PM
It was Kane last year because Kane was already in the game, and required no additional deals, licensing or legal mumbo jumbo BS.

Which is why Batista and Macho Man are a pipe dream.

That said, since Lawler, Cole and Ross are actually in the game, albeit not playable, they seem like a more realistic maybe.
#52mrjoe_94Posted 12/5/2012 2:58:36 PM(edited)
Lupin the 4th posted...
Monkeyboii123 posted...
Vickie

No...just no. I literally despise that woman's on-air persona. And not in the "fan heat" sort of way. Every word that comes out of her mouth annoys me to the point that I have to change the channel whenever she speaks. And if I'm that way, I doubt I'm the only one. Why do they keep putting her in major roles in the company? GM (sorta) of all things? It's just terrible. Vickie can't do heel very well... it just comes off more irritating than villainous.

Thank you! I agree with this. They probably only kept her to keep her happy after Eddie died, now she provides nothing but annoyance. Being a Heel is one thing, but making you change the channel isn't the reaction WWE wants (I'm guessing).
---
---
PSN: Mrjoe1994
#53mcmax3000Posted 12/5/2012 7:04:32 PM
I love how people just assume that it would take basically no work to port the DLC over.

Just because something seems like it should be easy, does not necessarily mean that it is (not to mention that they'd probably have to pay to re-license the people like Macho Man & Batista that aren't with WWE).
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Mcmax3000
#54lowuwPosted 12/5/2012 7:49:33 PM
Macho Man.
#55Y2J1223Posted 12/5/2012 8:35:41 PM
Id take Tyson Kidd, who should've been in this game way before Hunico.
#56Lupin the 4thPosted 12/6/2012 6:35:37 PM
mrjoe_94 posted...
Lupin the 4th posted...
Monkeyboii123 posted...
Vickie

No...just no. I literally despise that woman's on-air persona. And not in the "fan heat" sort of way. Every word that comes out of her mouth annoys me to the point that I have to change the channel whenever she speaks. And if I'm that way, I doubt I'm the only one. Why do they keep putting her in major roles in the company? GM (sorta) of all things? It's just terrible. Vickie can't do heel very well... it just comes off more irritating than villainous.

Thank you! I agree with this. They probably only kept her to keep her happy after Eddie died, now she provides nothing but annoyance. Being a Heel is one thing, but making you change the channel isn't the reaction WWE wants (I'm guessing).
---

Exactly! And to the other poster, she gets booed because her mic work is terrible and she's a horrible 'actress', not because she's a good heel. There's a difference between being hated because you're the bad guy and being hated because you legitimately suck at your job. WWE can't tell the difference apparently, but it's still there.

I'm all for her working for WWE, of course (for her kids' sakes) but in the spotlight is far from where she should be.
---
The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again! Ha Ha Ha!)
-Lupin III: Stealing jewels and schooling fools since 1967-
#57GreatWhiteNorthPosted 12/6/2012 7:32:05 PM
The man from Hollywood; Andy Koffman!
Complete with intergender champiionship.
---
Life is just one crushing defeat after another till ya just wish Flanders was dead! - Homer Simpson
#58Arn AndersonPosted 12/8/2012 1:50:41 PM
mcmax3000 posted...
I love how people just assume that it would take basically no work to port the DLC over.

Just because something seems like it should be easy, does not necessarily mean that it is (not to mention that they'd probably have to pay to re-license the people like Macho Man & Batista that aren't with WWE).

Weren't there hacks that allowed people to port over superstars from past games in themselves? I remember seeing a video Boogeyman in one of the more recent games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0ZvS8QvXfI
---
Double A
The enforcer.
#59S_GonesPosted 12/8/2012 7:09:58 PM
I'd rather use community creations over most of the iffy in-game models. Some of them are downright awful. If there were to be any sort of "peace offering", I'd prefer it to come in the form of expanding the number of caw slots. That's just wishful thinking, though.
---
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."
-Arthur C. Clarke
#60mellowkid82Posted 12/8/2012 7:43:32 PM
D'Lo Brown for the AE Roster and Batista for the Current Era roster.
---
"Such is the fragility of evil."
XBL Gamertag: mellowknight