DLC Move-sets uploaded

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. DLC Move-sets uploaded
I've uploaded more complete and realistic move-sets for the first batch of DLC and Mike Tyson. Feel free to download them!

I've been tweaking and fixing the other move-sets I uploaded lately. If there are two versions of the same set, the latest is the better version.
"If God were suddenly condemned to live the life which he has inflicted on man, he would kill himself"

User Info: snikt6384

snikt6384
3 years ago#2
Stupid question, but are you including the new DLC moves in some of your old sets?
Geist des Durcheinan 3 years ago#3
I've been making little changes here and there, and if there's a DLC move that seems appropriate, then I'll add it. I probably won't upload all these little changes until the last DLC pack and moves are out though.
"If God were suddenly condemned to live the life which he has inflicted on man, he would kill himself"
Geist des Durcheinan 3 years ago#4
I forgot to add that you can find them by searching my GT: Xero Tollerance

User Info: thefranchise03

thefranchise03
3 years ago#5
What about for the 2nd dlc characters?
Geist des Durcheinan 3 years ago#6
That's what I meant. Tensai, Yoshi and the rest.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. DLC Move-sets uploaded

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived