Next Era to cover

#1dark razielPosted 12/6/2012 5:49:00 AM
i was talking with a friend about what would be cool to see in wwe 14, and this is what i thought it would be cool.

Now, i'm aware this won't happen so i'm not really hoping for it, it's just what i thought could be somewhat intresting and i figured i'd share theidea:
they could set the game in a parallel universe in which wcw won the monday night wars and in the end bought the wwf, the roster would have actual wrestlers and, sort of like they did with AE this year, have a wcw roster with some variations of the actual wrestlers who have been in wcw (Booker T, or an unmasked version of rey misterio just to name a few) with some other famous wcw wrestlers (vampiro, the stainer brothers, maybe sting... stive ray so we could reunite harlem heat... and the nwo of course, are just a few names)

of course, rosters aside, the main feature would be unique matches like the triple cage, or multi ring matches, and maybe the return of cross-gender matches.

now as I said, there are a lot of reasons why this won't happen... but just curious, what would you think of that? which Era would you like to see in future wwe games?
---
"History abhors paradox"
#2Bull77Posted 12/6/2012 6:21:56 AM
I for one would love to see and play the rise and fall of ECW. Have it set up just like this years attitude mode.
---
GT: Amish Assassin8
#3GingaritoPosted 12/6/2012 6:22:31 AM
dark raziel posted...
i was talking with a friend about what would be cool to see in wwe 14, and this is what i thought it would be cool.

Now, i'm aware this won't happen so i'm not really hoping for it, it's just what i thought could be somewhat intresting and i figured i'd share theidea:
they could set the game in a parallel universe in which wcw won the monday night wars and in the end bought the wwf, the roster would have actual wrestlers and, sort of like they did with AE this year, have a wcw roster with some variations of the actual wrestlers who have been in wcw (Booker T, or an unmasked version of rey misterio just to name a few) with some other famous wcw wrestlers (vampiro, the stainer brothers, maybe sting... stive ray so we could reunite harlem heat... and the nwo of course, are just a few names)

of course, rosters aside, the main feature would be unique matches like the triple cage, or multi ring matches, and maybe the return of cross-gender matches.

now as I said, there are a lot of reasons why this won't happen... but just curious, what would you think of that? which Era would you like to see in future wwe games?

Yeah or they could cover the WCW side of the monday night wars imagine next years game with the current roster , attitude era roster and a WCW roster? It would be amazing. They could do a story on the NWO from original to wolfpac and how Goldberg became champion and the main man in WCW. But..........like you said this is never gonna happen haha we hopefully will see a few more wcw stars in next years though goldberg , scott hall etc i dont think thats too unreasonable.
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Currently playing - Halo 4 , Resident evil 6 (ps3) , WWE 13 , Assasins Creed Liberation (ps vita)
#4jpraelsterPosted 12/6/2012 6:26:02 AM
Or no more gimmicks focus on the current roster
#5col237Posted 12/6/2012 6:31:23 AM
I'd like to see them do the Invasion and the Ruthless Aggression era
#6GingaritoPosted 12/6/2012 6:31:37 AM
jpraelster posted...

Yeah i suppose. Or do both. I know people obviously want to focus on the current roster but i personally would be more entertained by a wcw roster / story as thats when wrestling was at its peak. But yeah i still watch it so im not against them focusing on the current roster which probably is the best in past few years right now.
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Currently playing - Halo 4 , Resident evil 6 (ps3) , WWE 13 , Assasins Creed Liberation (ps vita)
#7RayReptilePosted 12/6/2012 11:41:19 AM
Pretty sure the next game's "gimmick" will be "including NJPW," as WWE made a deal with them earlier this year and I could've swore Corey mentioned something about being in Japan last month.
#8kayoticdreamzPosted 12/6/2012 12:05:08 PM
jpraelster posted...

LOL no

we got back to many old moves this year thanks to the old roster. also the modern roster sucks.
#9north_memphisPosted 12/6/2012 2:42:35 PM
The current roster is garbage. So....no to that.
---
PSN...Frodo-T-Bagginz
My Little Lady: Lucy (9-18-2008)
#10Minion3Posted 12/6/2012 2:47:32 PM

They've been doing that...

Them combining older wrestlers with the current roster isn't a bad thing at all. People always want the AE back but when it's shown on TV a little, people complain and when it's featured in a modern game.. people want the current wrestlers instead..
---
Beings that are born of dreams must return to them...
The power of Lavos can make hopes and dreams come true.