The official dumb Universe topic.

#1zenandiPosted 12/6/2012 11:15:51 AM
Post your nonsensical Universe bookings here!

I'll start with one:

The Miz vs David O'Tunga for the #1 Contendership of ah.... I guess the United States title... (they're nowhere near the Main belt, and O'Tunga is already #1 for the US belt).

What's the problem you ask?

The Miz is... get this... the bleeeding.united.states.champion.
#2Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 12/6/2012 11:19:46 AM
i think im going to turn stories off... make my own bookings. lets face it, most scenes are pre or post match beat downs that lead to nothing.
---
"I awaken. I consume oxygen, then bacon, eggs and black coffee, then my wife, then bacon." - Nick Offerman
http://i.minus.com/iRiu3PRI5vKfS.gif
#3Toad 004Posted 12/6/2012 11:53:12 AM(edited)
I had Link (CAW) fight Mike Tyson (DLC) for NES supremacy.
During the match, John Cena (listed as inactive in my universe) ran in and decked them both.
---
Proud Lurker since 2004!
#4Toad 004Posted 12/6/2012 12:08:10 PM(edited)
I had Link (CAW) fight Mike Tyson (DLC) for NES supremacy.
During the match, John Cena (listed as inactive in my universe) ran in and decked them both.

The very next show, The Miz turned face and started shaking everyone's hands after matches.
Seriously, The Miz is now the nicest person in my universe. XD
---
Proud Lurker since 2004!
#5NarutoLordPosted 12/6/2012 2:03:23 PM
Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger are undefeated as tag team champions. I've had two highlight matches in back to back weeks that are Dolph vs Ziggler where one of them attacks the other before the match.
---
i5 2500 ~ ASRock Pro3 Gen3 ~ 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X ~ EVGA GTX 560ti 448Core Classified Ultra 1280MB ~ Corsair 750W ~ Cooler Master HAF 922
#6RedSomaRangerPosted 12/6/2012 4:48:19 PM
Undertaker vs Mark Henry has happened at my Wrestlemania for three years in a row, and Undertaker is on my inactive roster.
---
"lol competitive smash.
It's like having a professional tricycle league." - UGA180
#7TheBedGrapesPosted 12/6/2012 7:46:51 PM
I think Undertaker gets booked at every 'Mania regardless of anything else. They want to give you the opportunity to get the achievement I guess.
#8Slayer_22Posted 12/6/2012 7:50:03 PM
TheBedGrapes posted...
I think Undertaker gets booked at every 'Mania regardless of anything else. They want to give you the opportunity to get the achievement I guess.

I think that's what happens if you set the PPV theme to "Wrestlemania".
---
You should check out Imagine Dragons http://youtu.be/wO0ohGn-x3E
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/
#9Xa3r0xPosted 12/6/2012 7:51:27 PM
I usually just sim everything and play anything I see that looks interesting. But one Wrestlemania, Taker had two matches and lost them both. I felt bad lol.
---
League of Legends - LOL ITS X
steamcommunity.com/id/sarjil
#10dafreestylekingPosted 12/6/2012 8:08:47 PM
Hunico vs Ted Dibase for weeks and weeks. Lita buys a ticket to see Trish Stratus vs Stephanie McMahon...why did she buy a ticket to a show that she's a part of? There was no cutscene after the match, and Stephanie killed Trish by superplexing her outside of the ring, winning the match by countout.

It's frustrating that I sat through those boring, reversal fest matches and only got a generic interference/handshake offer cutscene which led to nothing anyway. ~___~
---
Madden 13...sigh I am disappointment.
More topics from this board...
So...uh....VivaLaRazaLH211/27 2:21PM