How do you book Tensai?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. How do you book Tensai?
2 years ago#1
Im really torn on this. He has the look and entrance of someone that should be on a monster role, and he does have a lot of high impact moves... but that stupid robe & mask just looks awful. I cant take him seriously with that entrance attire. But he's also too tough looking to put in a comedic role.

I know wwe jobs him but given the length and style of his entrance, it just wouldnt be right.

I have him in NJPW. Might give him back his old role there before he went back to wwe. But im not sold on him fueding with Kenta.

Thoughts?
---
I'm working on this screenplay for a movie, it's called Schindler's List 2: Let's get this party started.
2 years ago#2
Main event jobber
2 years ago#3
In my Universe he's booked as a bodyguard of sorts. He's normally tagging with Bossman due to this but he's mainly a heel that has been feuding with Cena and Punk.
---
Beings that are born of dreams must return to them...
The power of Lavos can make hopes and dreams come true.
2 years ago#4
Tag him with Tatsu
---
meh
2 years ago#5
Make a Karl Anderson CAW. Form Bad Intentions as a Team. Dominate the tag team division
---
Okay...
2 years ago#6
Haven't paid a bit of attention to him. I don't even know if he has his floaties on his arms from earlier this year.
---
xbox live - wcwwolf
Pantera to Rock Band!!
2 years ago#7
Had him squash Tatsu in his opening match on Superstars. Plan to have them feud, with Tatsu coming out as the victor. Then perhaps something with Scotty 2 Hotty and Albert, oops I mean Tensai.
2 years ago#8
New DLC available now?

Well, now I know what to use the MS points Microsoft sent to me for wasting my life in Halo 4 for the last few weeks.
---
They call me Spoke Wrecker...
Thizz iz what it iz GT-Spidux
2 years ago#9
I tag him with Tatsu, and he basically cleans up for Tatsu as a monster. I look at it like, he's a no nonsense tough monster, but the only person on the roster that can make him laugh is Yoshi Tatsu, if that makes sense. I actually think that would make a great team in real life too! =)
2 years ago#10
yep, Tatsu & Tensai are my ECW tag team champions, I gave them tag entrance 3
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. How do you book Tensai?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived