How do you book Tensai?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. How do you book Tensai?
4 years ago#11
I am going to have Tensai jobbing to my Max (from Streets of Rage) CAW on Smackdown... and I also have a NJPW roster I am building but it is hard to do with these "WWE" moveset. Definitely pushing Yoshi Tatsu
Game art http://neptuneimaging.com
4 years ago#12
Ring Matt Blooms agent
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Currently playing - Halo 4 , Resident evil 6 (ps3) , WWE 13 , Assasins Creed Liberation (ps vita)
4 years ago#13
He was destroying almost every body until i downloaded a CAS to replace the Horrible Ryback they gave us now he's feuding with Ryback right now he's on the losing end of the feud
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
(message deleted)
4 years ago#15
I really haven't done anything with him yet. I will probably see what universe does with him.
Minister of Foreign Boards
bunny -_-
4 years ago#16
Pfr Chaos posted...
Tag him with Tatsu

And call them japsai :)
It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
GT: SilentMark1138
4 years ago#17
WeaponX1138 posted...
Pfr Chaos posted...
Tag him with Tatsu

And call them japsai :)

wow...or just call them Tatsu & Tensai....good lord with the crappy names
4 years ago#18
Yeah I too am teaming Tatsu and Tensai together as heels, Yoshi's mask entrance looks quite cool and heelish so it works
-WtW-
4 years ago#19
I've built him back up, using jobber squashes, then had a couple non title matches with the US champ which he won, and now I'm moving him to the main event level where he will pretty much lose to Ryback and John Cena before forming a tag team with Yoshi Tatsu after wrestlemania season.
4 years ago#20
He's on my inactive list.
Baltimore Ravens 9-3
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. How do you book Tensai?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived