You know what I miss right now?

#11RobRoy316Posted 12/8/2012 3:23:50 AM
Milemarker posted...
What I really miss is the different wrestler stances. Like Jericho just standing there talking trash whenever he isn't moving around, RVD and his kickboxing stance, that sort of thing.

For moves, I miss the billion Shining Wizards we had amongst others.

I miss the standing moves also. they would do wonders for Ryback. standing around flexing, stretching his jaw... tongue pops out randomly...
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CapnAmericaUSMG Xbox 360 GamerTag
#12MadcapunlimitedPosted 12/8/2012 7:30:21 AM
yeah... there are certain things from older games I wish they did bring back too.

-Stance is a huge one. Really gave CAWs a flavor.
-So did "walk style" in entrance

-I've said before double-knee lift & Canadian Hammer or whatever it was called from DOR2. I get the double knee lift being out (basically a codebreaker without falling, so why have a codebreaker?), but the hammer was just sick looking.

I miss having a set of grapple strikes and a set of regular strikes (instead of just 1 grappling strike in each position).

I do NOT miss Ultimate Control..... Directional Throw is a billion times better IMO

I wish they wouldn't remove people's entrance parts... there are a number over the years they have taken out that I wish had stayed in. I miss HBK's kneeling ramp entrance taunt.

-miss being able to put a letter medallion on "Body Other" from 09... that was a great little feature for original CAWs.
---
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.
#13CollCrofterPosted 12/8/2012 9:02:31 AM
I miss the old fashioned 2 count.
#14kayoticdreamzPosted 12/8/2012 10:04:09 AM
Milemarker posted...
What I really miss is the different wrestler stances. Like Jericho just standing there talking trash whenever he isn't moving around, RVD and his kickboxing stance, that sort of thing.

For moves, I miss the billion Shining Wizards we had amongst others.

CollCrofter posted...
I miss the old fashioned 2 count.
#15MadcapunlimitedPosted 12/8/2012 10:20:49 AM
Another thing I just remembered from WM2000/No Mercy:

Ultimate Punching submission finisher
---
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.
#16Brimstone(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:53:29 AM
Madcapunlimited posted...

That was SICK!!!! and dude tapping out was priceless :)
---
Game art http://neptuneimaging.com
#17terminatorx2013Posted 12/9/2012 7:53:40 AM
are you talking about the clothesline from hell in no mercy?
#18Brimstone(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 8:26:32 PM
Yes :)... I love the "snap" that it had... and also the standing clothesline...
---
Game art http://neptuneimaging.com
#19WickedSickJoshPosted 12/13/2012 9:19:05 PM
I never understood how the top-rope Angle Slam was never in this series. It was awesome in the DOR series..
---
Currently Playing: WWE '13 (360), Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS), Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#20NarutoLordPosted 12/13/2012 9:27:08 PM
Brimstone posted...
Madcapunlimited posted...

That was SICK!!!! and dude tapping out was priceless :)

Here here! Best submission ever.
---
i5 2500 ~ ASRock Pro3 Gen3 ~ 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X ~ EVGA GTX 560ti 448Core Classified Ultra 1280MB ~ Corsair 750W ~ Cooler Master HAF 922
More topics from this board...
Through a tablery111618/18 2:23PM