You know what I miss right now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. You know what I miss right now?

User Info: RobRoy316

RobRoy316
4 years ago#11
Milemarker posted...
What I really miss is the different wrestler stances. Like Jericho just standing there talking trash whenever he isn't moving around, RVD and his kickboxing stance, that sort of thing.

For moves, I miss the billion Shining Wizards we had amongst others.

I miss the standing moves also. they would do wonders for Ryback. standing around flexing, stretching his jaw... tongue pops out randomly...
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 PSN - CapnAmericaUSMG Xbox 360 GamerTag

User Info: Madcapunlimited

Madcapunlimited
4 years ago#12
yeah... there are certain things from older games I wish they did bring back too.

-Stance is a huge one. Really gave CAWs a flavor.
-So did "walk style" in entrance

-I've said before double-knee lift & Canadian Hammer or whatever it was called from DOR2. I get the double knee lift being out (basically a codebreaker without falling, so why have a codebreaker?), but the hammer was just sick looking.

I miss having a set of grapple strikes and a set of regular strikes (instead of just 1 grappling strike in each position).

I do NOT miss Ultimate Control..... Directional Throw is a billion times better IMO

I wish they wouldn't remove people's entrance parts... there are a number over the years they have taken out that I wish had stayed in. I miss HBK's kneeling ramp entrance taunt.

-miss being able to put a letter medallion on "Body Other" from 09... that was a great little feature for original CAWs.
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.

User Info: CollCrofter

CollCrofter
4 years ago#13
I miss the old fashioned 2 count.

User Info: kayoticdreamz

kayoticdreamz
4 years ago#14
Milemarker posted...
What I really miss is the different wrestler stances. Like Jericho just standing there talking trash whenever he isn't moving around, RVD and his kickboxing stance, that sort of thing.

For moves, I miss the billion Shining Wizards we had amongst others.

CollCrofter posted...
I miss the old fashioned 2 count.

User Info: Madcapunlimited

Madcapunlimited
4 years ago#15
Another thing I just remembered from WM2000/No Mercy:

Ultimate Punching submission finisher
You can't explain the problems I'm *NOT* having with the PS3, but I still exist and so does my lack of technical problems. Skyrim, New Vegas, DCUO, FO3.

User Info: Brimstone

Brimstone
4 years ago#16
Madcapunlimited posted...

That was SICK!!!! and dude tapping out was priceless :)
Game art http://neptuneimaging.com

User Info: terminatorx2013

terminatorx2013
4 years ago#17
are you talking about the clothesline from hell in no mercy?

User Info: Brimstone

Brimstone
4 years ago#18
Yes :)... I love the "snap" that it had... and also the standing clothesline...
Game art http://neptuneimaging.com

User Info: WickedSickJosh

WickedSickJosh
4 years ago#19
I never understood how the top-rope Angle Slam was never in this series. It was awesome in the DOR series..
Currently Playing: WWE '13 (360), Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS), Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"

User Info: NarutoLord

NarutoLord
4 years ago#20
Brimstone posted...
Madcapunlimited posted...

That was SICK!!!! and dude tapping out was priceless :)

Here here! Best submission ever.
i5 2500 ~ ASRock Pro3 Gen3 ~ 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws X ~ EVGA GTX 560ti 448Core Classified Ultra 1280MB ~ Corsair 750W ~ Cooler Master HAF 922
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. You know what I miss right now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Can you stilljuggaloRyda6911/15 8:41PM