CAWs with real photos at selection screen?

#1riffraff80Posted 12/7/2012 3:58:01 PM
Is it not possible anymore? I read rumors, but didn't come across a definite answer. If not possible, why?
---
Hi-Keeba!
#2jpraelsterPosted 12/7/2012 5:34:38 PM
Because the guy who made it possible isnt really interested in this game anymore
#3nbaFrEaK13Posted 12/7/2012 5:43:46 PM
jpraelster posted...
Because the guy who made it possible isnt really interested in this game anymore

Actually it appears that he is back to being interested, he made another texture importer and said he was working on a Caw Injector with the possibility of renders.
---
I don't always post on message boards, but when I do, I prefer GameFAQs
#4snikt6384Posted 12/7/2012 6:22:09 PM
Yeah, the buzz on CAWS.ws is that they're coming. Looks like they're working on taking the wrestler bio pics from WWE.com and potentially filtering them so they match the in-game screen select pics. We shall see.
#5Big_Daddy_TPosted 12/7/2012 6:35:03 PM
the guy who does that stuff is a big drama queen and always comes back even tho he says he isnt.
---
3DS FC: 3437-4032-0260
Inbox me if you add me so i can add you
#6riffraff80(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 7:33:45 PM
I've heard that too, but I don't mind. Let him be dramatic. He's a craftsman. Thanks for the info, everyone.
---
Hi-Keeba!
#7kayoticdreamzPosted 12/7/2012 11:36:29 PM
if you are following his facebook he has answered this.

essentially THQ decided rather than fix one of the 657656745 bugs they added checksums galore to the CAS files(why they are so damn big) so he cant seem to get texture renders for retail most likely because apparently blocking this hack was on the top of the priority list. but blocking hacks that put freeze moves in the moveset was not a priority.

THQ and their troll logic.

there is of course the fact that THQ could be smart and embrace the modding community instead of trying to circumvent it and block it.
#8zenandiPosted 12/8/2012 1:12:54 AM
You see... ThQ is just worried he posts nudes...

This thing about sex drives the folks at ThQ up the wall, apparently. No sex, no hitting women. Gotta be f***ing proper religious folks or something... Don't want to burn in hell now...
#9theedizzyonePosted 12/8/2012 1:17:23 AM
zenandi posted...

This thing about sex drives the folks at ThQ up the wall, apparently. No sex, no hitting women. Gotta be f***ing proper religious folks or something... Don't want to burn in hell now...
#10kayoticdreamzPosted 12/8/2012 1:47:33 AM
zenandi posted...

but a penis on the stomach is acceptable but gotta blur it off the boobs obviously theres no logic to this anywhere lol