Michael Cole: "There's the mist."

#11maliktundohPosted 12/8/2012 4:38:01 AM
UltiMysterio posted...
Tensai's Finisher commentary is backwards for both the Choke Bomb and The Poison Claw. You do one they mention the other.

Nothing new in my Experience. Same thing with Lex Luger in SVR 11, Lex's Forearm they called torture rack, and vice versa. May be a DLC thing.
---
Playing: Skyrim. WWE 13, Final Fantasy 3.
Waiting For: GTA V, FFX HD, The Last of Us.
#12G-ZissPosted 12/8/2012 10:15:20 AM
I find it annoying when the announcers call a reversal before it even happens. Sometimes, they do it with moves in general too.
#13SILKAPosted 12/8/2012 12:36:47 PM
Well, it may not be DLC related, but several times the commentary said that I won by submission when I won by count out.
---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#14kmdavis99999Posted 12/8/2012 2:13:57 PM
I'll do Daniel Bryan's kick Signature and King says I lock in the submission.
#15OgyafPosted 12/8/2012 2:40:17 PM
The one commentary line about a move that pisses me off the most is when you do Miz's Snap DDT Cole will start to say "He calls it..." before the move is hit and he is automatically overridden by either him or Lawler's "OH HE HIT HIS SIGNATURE!" statement. It annoys me because neither The Miz nor WWE has called the move anything, so I really want to hear that Cole claims the move is called!
---
Ogyaf once again proves why he is single handily the greatest person ever.
He makes Mother Theresa look like a puppy-puncher with posts like that. -- Kastrada
#16DarknessGoukiPosted 12/8/2012 10:05:49 PM
Lawler: "Ken Shamrock....has a great....small package."

Wait...that was an older Smackdown game. My bad.
---
AH-BOO-DOO-SAY! General Mortal Kombat Historian and wrestler
#17Parad0x_Zer0Posted 12/9/2012 2:31:00 AM
*one guy is using a submission the whole time on another guy*

Cole: What a reversal! Can he follow up? Great reversal! He saw that one coming! He dodges to the side!

King: Good reversal!
---
"People will think of Frankenstein and they will say 'I can't believe it's not butter.' "
#18JiruruPosted 12/9/2012 4:47:33 AM
For me, every single time a strong strike hits, Cole comments on how it missed.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#19Toad 004Posted 12/9/2012 12:15:21 PM
For me, every single time a strong strike hits, Cole comments on how it missed.

Yep, me too.

Also, every time someone jumps out of the ring to attack, Cole or King will always be wrong - if it connects they will say it missed, and they will claim a miss connected..
---
Proud Lurker since 2004!