Is it out yet thread...DLC 3

#21spikethedevilPosted 1/8/2013 8:42:52 AM
i dont know why it doesn't go up earlier..its bad enough half of this crap is on disc already if not all of it, but they make us wait till the afternoon when all the little brats will be home and the servers wont even work...

none of it was on the disc at all with WWE13 and the WWE13 shop isn't affected by the servers get your facts straight then come back.
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#22coupleskateonlyPosted 1/8/2013 8:45:25 AM
only took 3 pages before the first internet tough guy showed up..congrats sir
---
Ziggler vs bryan WHC Mania..BOOK IT
#23spikethedevilPosted 1/8/2013 8:46:20 AM
only took 3 pages before the first internet tough guy showed up..congrats sir

so making a fair point = internet tough guy? interesting logic you have there
---
#24coupleskateonlyPosted 1/8/2013 8:48:35 AM
no telling someone to get there facts straight and than come back,like you are some message board patrol our something was amusing and came off pretty confrontational,but i guess with the name Spikethedevil i wouldn't expect anything less..
---
Ziggler vs bryan WHC Mania..BOOK IT
#25asdam_teabagPosted 1/8/2013 8:50:50 AM
coupleskateonly posted...
no telling someone to get there facts straight and than come back,like you are some message board patrol our something was amusing and came off pretty confrontational,but i guess with the name Spikethedevil i wouldn't expect anything less..

Cranked.
---
http://i.imgur.com/dD8yx.gif
#26spikethedevilPosted 1/8/2013 8:51:08 AM

maybe but when people spout the same crap every other topic it gets annoying oh and by your logic the last bit of your post is you being an internet though guy.
---
#27Jailbait4nicatePosted 1/8/2013 8:51:08 AM
coupleskateonly posted...
but i guess with the name Spikethedevil i wouldn't expect anything less..

LOL what's that have to do with anything?
#28wickedkPosted 1/8/2013 8:51:09 AM
spikethedevil posted...
i dont know why it doesn't go up earlier..its bad enough half of this crap is on disc already if not all of it, but they make us wait till the afternoon when all the little brats will be home and the servers wont even work...

none of it was on the disc at all with WWE13 and the WWE13 shop isn't affected by the servers get your facts straight then come back.

The first dlc pack was on disc. It was only like 30kb to download or something like that. The other dlc pack was 30 or so mb
---
GT = Wicked K MHR
#29spikethedevilPosted 1/8/2013 8:52:03 AM
spikethedevil posted...

The first dlc pack was on disc. It was only like 30kb to download or something like that. The other dlc pack was 30 or so mb

there was an ''update'' that was the DLC being downloaded ready for it to come out
---
#30spikethedevilPosted 1/8/2013 8:53:10 AM
Not sure about pack 1 though as i swear the first bit i downloaded (Rikishi) was 128mb or something like that
---