Why does everyone get so mad when they lose?

#1nzholla7Posted 1/9/2013 4:43:49 PM
Especially in a player match which means nothing at all and also when i play fair and hit them with a sig and finisher to win
---
Silverton... +50
GT= HousedYourPiece
#2SnakeDekilloPosted 1/9/2013 5:28:47 PM
I have never been angry at losing online, but seeing how most players take all the fun out of the game, I could see why people would get angry.
---
"If you fall in love with a swordsman you must also share a piece of his loneliness." -Dragon 9
#3freddurstinsd3Posted 1/9/2013 6:55:17 PM
I'd only get angry at spammers. Losing a match by being outskilled is nothing. I sometimes lose matches on purpose simply because my opponent did an awesome spot to me.
---
2010 Palace of Wisdom Best User from Connecticut
#4SaxonPosted 1/9/2013 7:55:37 PM
It annoys me a little when I lose because I feel like I'm second to none when a game is played fair and given a realistic pace where I use my entire moveset in the match.

#5BowlingPetePosted 1/9/2013 8:00:21 PM
I was in an EC match where everyone but me and one other guy were either spamming, or hiding. Since we both were playing fair, and were wearing masks, we decided to be a tag team and eliminate all the annoying players. Afterwards, we went to opposite corners to have a proper match. (He nailed a stored RKO right away.)

I wasn't even mad.
---
The man, the myth, and soon to be breakfast cereal, BOWLING PETE!!!
#6slimg914Posted 1/16/2013 3:39:33 PM
There's a lot of people that get mad when they lose nit this game but most of the others too. I've run in to it on Madden quite a bit I guess my theory always was that's all they have in there life is to beat people at video games.
#7TheCSHPosted 1/16/2013 3:55:05 PM
slimg914 posted...
There's a lot of people that get mad when they lose nit this game but most of the others too. I've run in to it on Madden quite a bit I guess my theory always was that's all they have in there life is to beat people at video games.

THIS ^ ^ ^

Some people just have the maturity of 8 year old kids.
#8crazy_gamerguyPosted 1/16/2013 6:17:53 PM
TheCSH posted...
slimg914 posted...

THIS ^ ^ ^

Some people just have the maturity of 8 year old kids.

Some of them ARE 8 year old boys.
---
Obama oportet percussit
#9thunderl1psPosted 1/17/2013 3:25:20 PM
Saxon posted...
It annoys me a little when I lose because I feel like I'm second to none when a game is played fair and given a realistic pace where I use my entire moveset in the match.

I would actually play this game online if people played like you.
#10vampiremagesPosted 1/17/2013 3:34:34 PM
I think because kids were given all those participation ribbons as kids... oh you suck? its okay heres a ribbon you did a great job... were not teaching the the skills to handle losing so when they finally get to he real world and get their butts kicked they cry like the spoiled kids they are lol
---
~J-ROD~
More topics from this board...
Through a tablery111618/18 2:23PM