So Smackdown's World Tour came here to Fairbanks Alaska two nights ago.

#11cheese_game619Posted 1/21/2013 11:40:47 AM
Yes, and we managed to squeeze it into our giant ten story tall igloo that we built out of frozen polar bear piss and whale bones.

Shouldn't it be illegal to be that stupid? I mean honestly.

>gets trolled by a lighthearted comment
>calls him stupid

my sides are in orbit
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#12KINGWARPosted 1/21/2013 11:59:43 AM
I used to live in Fairbanks. Cool town.

And the Carlson Center would be pretty decent for a WWE show.
---
Oh God how did this get here I am not good with computer
#13Bardockpwnsjoo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 2:54:26 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
Yes, and we managed to squeeze it into our giant ten story tall igloo that we built out of frozen polar bear piss and whale bones.

Shouldn't it be illegal to be that stupid? I mean honestly.

>gets trolled by a lighthearted comment
>calls him stupid

my sides are in orbit

It's not lighthearted when you've heard that same dumb**** statement from about ten thousand rednecks who actually believe that Alaska is a giant glacier and we all eat dried whale blubber.

It just stops being funny after awhile, you know? But yeah, I guess I'm overreacting. Hold on, I need to go ride my Polar Bear into town and buy some more ice. The roof over my moose-powered flywheel generator is melting.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#14MGSFAN612Posted 1/27/2013 2:59:37 PM
MGSFAN612 posted...
The last and only event I was to was a Smackdown house show was in 2006 at the Wildwood Convention Center in NJ

It was a pretty good show.

The main event was Bastista Vs Booker T for the World Heavyweight title.

Some of the other matches were

Mr. Ken Kennedy vs Matt Hardy

Sylvester Terkay vs Tatanka

Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs a couple of jobbers( don't remember their names

Finlay vs Bobby Lashley

Rey Mysterio b Chavo Guerrero,

I think Shane Helms also wrestled somebody but i don't think it was anyone notable since I don't remember who it was.

I really wish I would have went to an event during the 90's or early 2000's. I have no idea why I never asked my parents to go to one back then since I was a really big wrestling fan back then.(I am still a wrestling fan today but it just isn't the same)

I don't think I'd go to a WWE house show these days(at least not a Smackdown one)

Yes I know I am quoting myself and this topic is old but I just realized after looking up the match card on the internet that one of "jobbers" that were in the London and Kendrick match that I saw was actually Damian Sandow when he went by the ring-name "Idol Stevens" during his time in WWE's developmental territory, He has definitely come far since then.
---
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
PSN: MGSFAN612 MGO: Cobra316