tables match ........

#1Darkneo20Posted 1/21/2013 3:37:06 AM
how do i place someone on a table to deliver an off the top rope move to drive them thru the tables

or is there a way to make regular moves put opponents thru them ?? everytime i attempt a suplex or powerbomb or spinebuster or finisher they do it in the wrong direction away from the table its very annoyin to have to cheat to put someone thru the announcer table to win
---
Amd Phenom II X4 955 3.2ghz ASUS EAH DIRECTCU 5850 1gig Asus Crosshair Formula 3 790FX WD Caviar 1TB HDD Coolermaster HAF 932 XFX Modular 750watt PSU
#2vampiremagesPosted 1/21/2013 5:37:49 AM
i havent played a tables match in a while, but i think you need to whip your opp. into the standing table and they will be leaning with their arms on the table, and press A?

as far as suplexs/normal moves are really hard for me to get them through a table, if you have a suplex that lets you hold your opp in the air for a few seconds you can use the left thumbstick to rotate where you want them to go.

i usually set up the table in the corner, irish whip and then do a move putting them through the table.

ill play a table match later to confim this info
---
~J-ROD~
#3Darkneo20(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 12:25:56 PM
anyone else ?
---
Amd Phenom II X4 955 3.2ghz ASUS EAH DIRECTCU 5850 1gig Asus Crosshair Formula 3 790FX WD Caviar 1TB HDD Coolermaster HAF 932 XFX Modular 750watt PSU
#4The Amazing ViperPosted 1/21/2013 12:46:27 PM
In an actual tables match you have to have 2 parts in red (from what I notice). Then you can do a number of things.

1) stand them up. Grab the table and hit A. While they are leaning on the table hit A again to place them on it.

2) set the table up somewhere. Drag a groggy opponent over to it using both triggers. Hit A when leaning again.

3) as mentioned but doesn't always work for me. Irish whip them into it. Once again hit A while leaning.

If you don't have your opponent in red they will either have a reverse war with you or the leg will give on the table and it won't break.
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
#5_locke__cole_Posted 1/21/2013 2:34:38 PM
An alternative way is to place the table in any of the four corners of the ring. If you have strong Irish Whip ability, after they have been damaged enough, whipping them strongly into the corner containing the table will break it.
#6The Amazing ViperPosted 1/21/2013 2:44:37 PM
Forgot that one.

Gore! Gore! Gore!
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse